Maersk Vacancies | Assistant Procurement Manager Career Opportunity at Maersk Careers Web-page. Maersk Cape Town, Western Cape Jobs . Find-out Cape Town, Western Cape Government Jobs for freshers. Cape Town Entry Level Jobs In Western Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From www.maersk.com
Notification Out From Maersk Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Maersk, Can Apply For Jobs In Maersk For The Position Of Assistant Procurement Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Maersk Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Maersk Vacancies | Assistant Procurement Manager Careers Opportunity In Cape Town, Western Cape
Maersk Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Maersk As A Assistant Procurement Manager, Now They Can Apply For Maersk Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Maersk Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 32225.00 per month. Maersk Vacancies In Cape Town, Western Cape.
Briefed Details Of Maersk Vacancies For Position Of Municipality Staff
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Maersk
Vacant Position :- Assistant Procurement Manager
Jobs Type :- Maersk Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 32225.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.maersk.com
Maersk Vacancies In Western Cape, South Africa Full Job Description
We are hiring a Logistics & Services Assistant Procurement Manager to join our Procurement team in Cape Town.
The person will ensure that every dollar spent is spent professionally. This is achieved by reducing operating expenses and driving a saving mindset by applying procurement capabilities and tools. The function aims to attain a competitive asset base for the future that is fully operational, at cost, on time. The scene comes with significant pressure to optimise costs and increase the returned value from our suppliers, so that we can provide maximum value to our customers.
How we overcome this challenge and catapult above our competitors is the ultimate question within Maersk Africa. This is your opportunity to join and make a difference to Maersk’s development!
– A unique opportunity for personal and professional development in a team of 22 professionals managing a portfolio of ~200m USD per year
– A procurement career while building a strong platform for future leadership roles within Maersk
– Accountability and opportunity to deliver impact regardless of tenure
– Senior management exposure from day one
– Ability to get familiarized working in and with Africa, while being exposed to global operations and creating global impact
– A fast-paced and dynamic environment with a distinct respect for the individual
– An international team with likeminded young top performers
– Diverse project portfolio and ability to see end-to-end procurement cycle
– Working as an L&S Assistant Procurement Manager you will be responsible for managing a portfolio, e.g. a sub-region of Africa spanning multiple countries and categories (trucking, customs house brokerage, warehousing, depots, equipment maintenance and repair, rail etc.)
– Driving Maersk’s vision of becoming a global integrator of container logistics and growing the company’s L&S footprint in Africa
– Managing your own work module independently, while being part of a team
– Solving problems in a structured and analytical manner
– Conducting tenders and negotiations independently
– Managing internal and external stakeholder relations
We are looking for
– Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management
– In possession of a tertiary purchasing qualification (supply chain or purchasing) is preferred.
– At least +5 years of experience in procurement or business development at a multi-national company
– Outstanding professional performance
– Strategic mind-set and an ability to create seamless and creative solutions to challenging goals
– Strong personal impact with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Proven outstanding negotiation skills and ability to engage with suppliers and internal stakeholders and build meaningful relationships in order to grow the L&S landscape
– Work cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives and to support team goals
– Strong independent drive to achieve success in your work
– Results driven and action orientated individual
– Extensive knowledge and understanding of customer business from an L&S perspective, supply chain and financial insights
– French would be advantageous.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent