Luno Vacancies | Market Surveillance Analyst Career Opportunity at Luno Careers Web-page. Luno Cape Town, Western Cape Jobs . Find-out Cape Town, Western Cape Government Jobs for freshers. Cape Town Entry Level Jobs In Western Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From www.luno.com
Notification Out From Luno Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Luno, Can Apply For Jobs In Luno For The Position Of Market Surveillance Analyst. Read Out Full Job Description About This Luno Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Luno Vacancies | Market Surveillance Analyst Careers Opportunity In Cape Town, Western Cape
Luno Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Luno As A Market Surveillance Analyst, Now They Can Apply For Luno Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Luno Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 32018.00 per month. Luno Vacancies In Cape Town, Western Cape.
Briefed Details Of Luno Vacancies For Position Of Market Surveillance Analyst
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Luno
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Luno Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 32018.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.luno.com
Luno Vacancies In Western Cape, South Africa Full Job Description
The role in a nutshell:
You’ll form part of the Market Surveillance team based in Cape Town, helping to build Luno’s Market Surveillance capability. You’ll be working in a fast paced environment, collaborating with other Financial Crime and Liquidity team members across multiple regions to help support cross-department operational initiatives.
Your mission will be:
- Supporting Luno’s market surveillance efforts across multiple regions;
- Facilitating compliance with regulations to ensure the market is operated in an orderly, fair and transparent manner;
- Reviewing alerts to ensure compliance with rules governing trading, clearing and settlements of transactions on the exchange;
- Filing regulatory reports to ensure compliance and deepening trust with regulators;
- Collaborate with the wider Financial Crime and Liquidity team to support ad-hoc requests and queries;
- Helping to scale the capability and capacity of the team through the use of technology.
You will enjoy this role if you have:
- A BSc, BEng, BComm or other relevant qualification from an accredited college/university in Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Math or a related quantitative field of study.
- At least 3 years experience in a financial markets related role within a trading or compliance environment;
- Strong analytical, detail oriented mindset
- A fundamental understanding of customer and transaction risk scoring models;
- Ability to conduct a quantitative analysis from varied information sources to investigate complex financial transactions;
- A can do, get things done attitude;
- Proficiency in English with sound interpersonal skills;
- An ethical, transparent approach to weighing in on customer activity.
In the first 3 months you will:
- Have a thorough functional understanding of Luno’s Financial Crime tools and integrations.
- Support the execution of the Market Surveillance efforts and operationalise initiatives.
- Identify and understand the challenges and propose solutions to circumvent them.
- Gain exposure to the cryptocurrency industry, transaction monitoring and financial crime.
The ideal Lunaut for this role will have:
- Have any additional certifications, such as: SAIFM securities trader, RPE specialisation in the SA Financial Market
- Have a track record of working in Fintech or Regtech environments;
- Are passionate about cryptocurrencies.