Live Nation Vacancies | Sponsorship & Integrated Marketing Manager Career Opportunity at Live Nation Careers Web-page. Live Nation Cape Town, Western Cape Jobs . Find-out Cape Town, Western Cape Government Jobs for freshers. Cape Town Entry Level Jobs In Western Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From www.livenation.me
Notification Out From Live Nation Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Live Nation, Can Apply For Jobs In Live Nation For The Position Of Sponsorship & Integrated Marketing Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Live Nation Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Live Nation Vacancies | Sponsorship & Integrated Marketing Manager Careers Opportunity In Cape Town, Western Cape
Live Nation Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Live Nation As A Sponsorship & Integrated Marketing Manager, Now They Can Apply For Live Nation Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Live Nation Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 28861.00 per month. Live Nation Vacancies In Cape Town, Western Cape.
Briefed Details Of Live Nation Vacancies For Position Of Sponsorship & Integrated Marketing Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Live Nation
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Live Nation Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 28861.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.livenation.me
Live Nation Vacancies In Western Cape, South Africa Full Job Description
JOB DESCRIPTION : SPONSORSHIP & INTEGRATED MARKETING MANAGER
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Division: Big Concerts
Line Manager: Chief Executive Officer
Contract Terms: Permanent
WHO ARE WE?
Big Concerts is South Africa’s premier live entertainment company, responsible for organising and producing more than 2 000 shows with over 300 international artists since 1992.
Big Concerts is part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s leading live entertainment company which is comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
We are seeking a Sponsorship & Integrated Marketing Manager for Big Concerts, a segment of the Live Nation Concerts division, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship.
You will be tasked with developing big creative and strategic marketing campaigns and writing inspiring proposals to win business from corporate partners across a number of key brand categories. This role will require strong knowledge of popular culture and consumer trends, proven marketing acumen and creative storytelling techniques to communicate a narrative that will compel brands to partner with us.
Additionally, this role will serve as a departmental resource leading or consulting on pitches targeting multicultural audience segments.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Creative and Strategic Thinking
- Lead inspiring brainstorms and collaborative work sessions with team members to develop “big idea” concepts leveraging ourportfolio of live events, venues, and digital assets.
- Strategically align the creative idea with marketing elements to create compelling, sellable and executable entertainment marketing programs for prospective corporate partners.
- Utilize an understanding of current media trends, social platforms and new technologies to drive scale and reach of proposed marketing programs.
- Develop clear, concise and visually pleasing marketing proposals that tell a compelling brand story and strategically meet client objectives, in partnership with tour/regional marketing and creative teams to leverage the latest in live event experiential, digital/mobile media, social engagement, and content
- Gather and analyse quantitative and qualitative research on artist fans, consumer behaviour, marketing and cultural trends, and specific industry/client businesses to enhance presentation
- Work with internal and external resources to vet ideas, feasibility, pricing and asset availability for proposed marketing programs
- Balance client goals and requests with our objectives / requirements
- Develop budgets within our internal parameters, as well as client parameters, to support proposed ideas
- Liaise directly with clients to acquire brand information pertinent to the development process
- Present marketing concepts to prospective high-level clients in tandem with Sales team
- Lead internal brainstorming sessions for prospective clients in collaboration with creative, tour/regional marketing, and booking and talent teams
- Coordinate communication with internal and external stakeholders to confirm feasibility and pricing for all program elements of ideas/proposals
- Provide the team with expert knowledge of multicultural marketing including current industry trends, audience insights and culturally relevant creative ideation
- Work with internal consumer research team to uncover new insights, beliefs and behaviours of multicultural music fans across audience segments and how these trends influence broader popular culture
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
- 5-7 years of experience in brand marketing, advertising, media, digital or entertainment marketing
- Minimum of 3 years of experience servicing clients or working for companies in the multicultural marketing space
- Highly creative thinking and storyteller – ability to challenge the status quo and think outside the box
- Excellent writing, communication, organization and project management skills
- Highly effective at managing multiple deadlines and prioritizing tasks
- Expertise in using Keynote, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word to develop presentations and budgets
- Fluency using G-Suite
- Experience using Adobe design software
- Experience with online research tools Tableau, Chartmetric, etc.
- Experience with digital asset management systems and workflows
- Ability to travel as required and a flexible schedule (days/nights, late hours, weekends, and holidays) to meet business needs and commitments.
- You have the necessary COVID-19 vaccinations required for working at live events and traveling internationally, if required, subject to legally valid exemptions and government regulations.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
- A multi-tasker who is proactive, logical and who can handle several projects at once.
- Target driven ambitious individual
- Detail oriented with excellent organisational skills
- Passionate interest in music and the live entertainment business
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- A highly motivated and conscientious individual
- Ability to lead from the front showing best practice across all disciplines
- Ability to make clear concise decisions; sometimes with limited information.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and customer care skills
- Confident in dealing with clients and/or the general public face to face
- A proactive nature to include a flexible approach to hours of work and location of duties
- Ability to use self-initiative as well as work within a team
- Excellent time management skills
- A calm, patient and professional manner
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Our recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. We may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college and university recruiting and search firms.