Linmeyer Daycare Centre Vacancies | Preschool Assistant Teacher Career Opportunity at Linmeyer Daycare Centre Careers Web-page. Linmeyer Daycare Centre Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From linmeyerdaycare.co.za
Notification Out From Linmeyer Daycare Centre Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Linmeyer Daycare Centre, Can Apply For Jobs In Linmeyer Daycare Centre For The Position Of Preschool Assistant Teacher. Read Out Full Job Description About This Linmeyer Daycare Centre Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Linmeyer Daycare Centre Vacancies | Preschool Assistant Teacher Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Linmeyer Daycare Centre Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Linmeyer Daycare Centre As A Preschool Assistant Teacher, Now They Can Apply For Linmeyer Daycare Centre Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Linmeyer Daycare Centre Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 3500.00 a month. Linmeyer Daycare Centre Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Linmeyer Daycare Centre Vacancies For Position Of Preschool Assistant Teacher
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Linmeyer Daycare Centre
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Linmeyer Daycare Centre Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 3500.00 a month
Apply Through:- linmeyerdaycare.co.za
Linmeyer Daycare Centre Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
We are seeking a kind and patient preschool assistant teacher who has a love for children and a passion for teaching. We offer a safe, warm and loving environment for the children with a home-away-from-home feel and a high level of respect for our children.
- Studying towards a childcare qualification
- Experience with preschool-aged children
- High command of the English language
- Clear criminal record
- Reside close to the school
- First Aid certification (preferred)
- Vaccination certificate (preferred)
- Assist in teaching and caring for all children in your class in a holistic; play-based manner, with awareness of each individual child and their needs.
- Ensure a safe; hygienic and educational environment for the children at all times
- Be flexible to work with children of different age groups
- Work with your head teacher with a fine balance of taking initiative and direction
- Work with a team and handle conflict in a mature; solution-based manner
- Commit to continuous professional development
- Partake enthusiastically in school events and the improvement and growth of the school
- Further unmentioned duties
If you meet these requirements, please apply with your CV and certifications. If you have not heard a response in 30 days, kindly consider your application unsuccessful. Linmeyer Daycare Centre reserves to right to not fill the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to R3,500.00 per month
- Do you stay within 20 km of Linmeyer, JHB South?