Lancet Laboratories Vacancies | Admin Clerk / Receptionist Career Opportunity at Lancet Laboratories Careers Web-page. Lancet Laboratories Thabazimbi, Limpopo Jobs . Find-out Thabazimbi, Limpopo Government Jobs for freshers. Thabazimbi Entry Level Jobs In Limpopo. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Thabazimbi, Limpopo. Get All Hiring Updates From www.lancet.co.za
Notification Out From Lancet Laboratories Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Lancet Laboratories, Can Apply For Jobs In Lancet Laboratories For The Position Of Admin Clerk / Receptionist. Read Out Full Job Description About This Lancet Laboratories Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Lancet Laboratories Vacancies | Admin Clerk / Receptionist Careers Opportunity In Thabazimbi, Limpopo
Lancet Laboratories Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Lancet Laboratories As A Admin Clerk / Receptionist, Now They Can Apply For Lancet Laboratories Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Lancet Laboratories Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 11154.00 per month. Lancet Laboratories Vacancies In Thabazimbi, Limpopo.
Briefed Details Of Lancet Laboratories Vacancies For Position Of Admin Clerk / Receptionist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Lancet Laboratories
Vacant Position :- Admin Clerk / Receptionist
Jobs Type :- Lancet Laboratories Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 11154.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.lancet.co.za
Lancet Laboratories Vacancies In Limpopo, South Africa Full Job Description
Medical background advantage
Work under pressure
Bsc Degree Advantageous
Laboratory information systems
Organisational policy procedures
- Administers sorting and distribution of samples according to set standard operating procedures to ensure the correct and prioritised channelling of specimens to various laboratories/ sites.
- Processes sample registration (“logging”) and queries according to set standard operating procedures.
- Ensures dispatching of specimens for processing in accordance with prescribed standard operating procedures and monitors progress and filing of reports, including handling queries and report delivery, in line with prescribed turnaround time.
- Performs hospital rounds to distribute reports and collect submitted samples for processing in accordance with relevant standard operating procedures.
- Handles and refers administrative queries and customer complaints to ensure timely resolution of queries and responses to complaints.
- Responsible to track progress of sample delivery by couriers to ensure that specimens are received by the designated laboratory, processed and results returned timeously and in compliance with set standard operating procedures.
- Investigates bottleneck in pre-analytical laboratory processes and ensure timely resolution of challenges.
- Ensures basic housekeeping in own working area, including suitable cleaning and preparation of equipment according to set standard operating procedures.
- Monitors stock levels and orders additional stock to ensure the availability of required materials at all times and ensure delivery of stock to the doctor’s rooms.
- Represents the organisation by applying the principles of customer care in the medical pathology field and interacts professionally and ethically with medical professionals and staff.
- Management of the reception area and give out relevant information and direct clients to relevant departments while offering excellent customer service
- Receives cash from patients and ensures banking of monies in accordance with relevant standard operating procedures.
- Reports incidents, logs customer complaints and problem solution, reads documents and actions tasks on the laboratory information management system in compliance with relevant organisational policy.
- Prepares and scans patient forms onto laboratory scanning system (Oculus) and resolves the scanning incompletes according to set standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for adhering to Lancet uniform protocols as set standard operating procedures.
Ability to work in a pressured environment
Ability to work as part of a team
Adherence to company dress code
Attention To Detail
Confidentiality / Sensitivity