KZN Doh Vacancies | Chief executive officer Career Opportunity at KZN Doh Careers Web-page. KZN Doh Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal Jobs . Find-out Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal Government Jobs for freshers. Pietermaritzburg Entry Level Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal. Get All Hiring Updates From www.kznhealth.gov.za
Notification Out From KZN Doh Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In KZN Doh, Can Apply For Jobs In KZN Doh For The Position Of Chief executive officer. Read Out Full Job Description About This KZN Doh Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
KZN Doh Vacancies | Chief executive officer Careers Opportunity In Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal
KZN Doh Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With KZN Doh As A Chief executive officer, Now They Can Apply For KZN Doh Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On KZN Doh Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 869 007.00 per Year. KZN Doh Vacancies In Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal.
Briefed Details Of KZN Doh Vacancies For Position Of Chief executive officer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- KZN Doh
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- KZN Doh Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 869 007.00 per Year
Apply Through:- www.kznhealth.gov.za
KZN Doh Vacancies In KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- APPOINTMENT REQUIREMENT:-
- A degree/advanced diploma in a health related field, registration
with relevant professional council; PLUS
- A degree/diploma in health management OR a
degree/advanced diploma in a management field. PLUS
- At least 5 (five) years management
experience in the health sector.
- Experience as a health service manager or significant experience in
management in a health service environment.
- Unendorsed valid Code B driver’s licence (Code 08).
NB: All shortlisted candidates will be required to submit proof of work experience endorsed and
stamped by the employer/s prior to the date of the interview.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation such as National Health Act, Public
Finance Management Act (PMFA), Public Service Act and related regulations and policies. Core
- Strategic capability and leadership, programme and project management, financial
management change management people management and empowerment. Progress Competencies:
- Service delivery innovation, knowledge management, problem solving and analysis, communication,
client orientation and customer focus
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:- JOB PURPOSE
- To plan, direct, co-ordinate and manage the efficient
service delivery of clinical and administrative support services. Provide strategic leadership to improve
health outcomes. Strategic Planning:
- Prepare a strategic plan for the Hospital to ensure that it is in
line with the 10-point plan, national, provincial, regional and district plans. Financial Management:
- Maximise revenue through collection of all income due to the Hospital, ensure that adequate policies,
Fighting Disease, Fighting Poverty, Giving Hope
systems and procedure are in place to enable prudent management of financial resources, planning of
financial resource mobilization, monitoring and evaluation, asset and risk management. Facility
- Ensure business support and systems to promote optimal management of the
institution as well as optimal service delivery, ensure that systems and procedures are in place to ensure
planning and timeous maintenance of facilities and equipment. Human Resource Management:
- Develop, implement and maintain human resource management policies and guidelines, systems and
procedures that will ensure effective and efficient utilisation of human resources, promote a safe and
healthy working environment through compliance with relevant legislation including occupation health
and safety committees. Ensure continuous development and training of personnel and implement
monitoring and evaluation of performance. Procurement and Management of Equipment and
- Implement a procurement and provisioning system that is fair , transparent, competitive and
cost effective in terms of provincial delegated authority and in line with the PFMA, ensure that goods and
services are procured in a cost effective timely manner. Clinical and Corporate Governance:
- Oversee clinical governance to ensure high standards of patient care establish community networks
and report to the Hospital. Responsible for corporate governance inclusive of infrastructure planning and
maintenance as well as occupational health and safety, manage the institution’s risk to ensure optimal
achievement of health outcomes.