Kwena Human Capital Vacancies | Project Technical Manager Career Opportunity at Kwena Human Capital Careers Web-page. Kwena Human Capital Cape Town, Western Cape Jobs . Find-out Cape Town, Western Cape Government Jobs for freshers. Cape Town Entry Level Jobs In Western Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From www.kwena.net
Notification Out From Kwena Human Capital Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Kwena Human Capital, Can Apply For Jobs In Kwena Human Capital For The Position Of Project Technical Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Kwena Human Capital Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Kwena Human Capital Vacancies | Project Technical Manager Careers Opportunity In Cape Town, Western Cape
Kwena Human Capital Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Kwena Human Capital As A Project Technical Manager, Now They Can Apply For Kwena Human Capital Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Kwena Human Capital Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 495,077.00 Yearly. Kwena Human Capital Vacancies In Cape Town, Western Cape.
Briefed Details Of Kwena Human Capital Vacancies For Position Of Project Technical Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Kwena Human Capital
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Kwena Human Capital Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 495,077.00 Yearly
Apply Through:- www.kwena.net
Kwena Human Capital Vacancies In Western Cape, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
During the structuring phase, the Project Technical Manger has 3 key functions:
- Review and approval of technical supply contracts ensuring that the Plant is technically compliant with the PPA, Grid Code and other critical project documents (such as the company functional requirements, project programme and permit and licensing conditions etc.).
- Managing and facilitating the detailed design as per the company operating system.
- Ensuring that the project programme is reasonable and accurately considers the detailed Design Timeline, key equipment procurement and allowance for commissioning, testing and local Grid Connection requirements
These can be further broken down as follows:
- Plan and manage engineering resources to ensure tasks are completed and delivered on time, especially with regards to detailed design and contract technical inputs.
- Ensure all technical parameters in the Project Documents (such as the functional requirements) are incorporated in the Final Project Design.
- Understand technical and environmental constraints inherent in the project and ensure this is carried through in the detailed design and project contracts.
- Manage and interface with contractors, utilities and equipment suppliers to establish, negotiate and align all technical aspects / approvals of the project.
- Establish timelines and schedules based on the project schedule and contracts to ensure successful interconnection, commissioning, and grid code compliance.
- Assist Business Development to obtain all outstanding project permits and licenses requiring engineering input
- Support Supply Chain with technical inputs to the following activities:
- Review (S) – EPC and/or contractor proposals for compliance technically and contractually.
- Specification of the spare parts list to be delivered after Execution is completed.
- Manage the process to complete the technical schedules of the relevant project contracts.
- Prepare formal requests, responses or clarifications towards contractors and consultants.
- Manage the technical scoring and evaluation of all bids, equipment and contractors.
- Lead and manage the technical due diligence process towards the Lenders / other Technical Advisors.
- Assist the PM to establish and mitigate technical risks through an effective and updated Risk Register.
- Set up Document Control and filing protocols to proactively limit time from COD to TTO.
Support to projects in delivery/execution
As the project moves into execution, the PTMs role is a continuation and development on the above:
- Follow-up and co-ordination of engineering discussions with subcontractors and suppliers on all technical matters.
- Manage and assess design change requests to be approved by the Lead Engineer and Project Manager
- Assist supply chain with closing out and clarification of key supply contract schedules.
- Clarify and agree interfaces towards the grid and the grid operator
- Ensure all technical standards are defined prior to the start of construction.
- Visit site on a regular basis to ensure that construction is being implemented as per the design and in line with relevant technical standards and desired quality.
- Plan and manage technical resources (engineering, as-well-as external consultants) throughout the execution stage to ensure resources are available as needed and notified in advance as required.
- Provide early warning to the PM on any issues in the project that may influence connection dates or the quality of the final product
- Assist with training of document controllers on site regarding the operating system and project documents
- Assist the representative with clarifications towards lenders and Employer’s Technical Advisors
- Ensure that the company remains compliant to its contractual obligations set in the Project Documents
- Contribute to drafting the relevant project reports (Bi-weekly, monthly etc.)
- Assist the Quality Department with input into technical queries
- Attend and support during project meetings with contractors and utilities
- Establish the plant commissioning and utility compliance plans and procedures
- Plan and manage the hot commissioning phase of the plant in coordination with the Site Commissioning manager and Site Construction Manager
- Support in project close out phase by preparing and gathering technical documents as needed to achieve TTO on time.
Qualification & Experience
- Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronical or Electromechanical Engineering
- 7+ years of engineering experience, including project management experience
- 5+ years renewable energy experience
- An excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Project Engineering experience
- Engineering An excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Able to travel to site frequently (locally and nationally)
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be willing and able to work extended hours