Kruger National Park Vacancies | Private Tutor Career Opportunity at Kruger National Park Careers Web-page. Kruger National Park Nelspruit, Mpumalanga Jobs . Find-out Nelspruit, Mpumalanga Government Jobs for freshers. Nelspruit Entry Level Jobs In Mpumalanga. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Nelspruit, Mpumalanga. Get All Hiring Updates From www.krugerpark.co.za
Notification Out From Kruger National Park Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Kruger National Park, Can Apply For Jobs In Kruger National Park For The Position Of Private Tutor. Read Out Full Job Description About This Kruger National Park Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Kruger National Park Vacancies | Private Tutor Careers Opportunity In Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
Kruger National Park Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Kruger National Park As A Private Tutor, Now They Can Apply For Kruger National Park Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Kruger National Park Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 98.40 per hour. Kruger National Park Vacancies In Nelspruit, Mpumalanga.
Briefed Details Of Kruger National Park Vacancies For Position Of Private Tutor
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Kruger National Park
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Kruger National Park Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 98.40 per hour
Apply Through:- www.krugerpark.co.za
Kruger National Park Vacancies In Mpumalanga, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
Qualification and experience:-
- Experience in teaching at well-recognized pre- or primary schools (minimum of 4 year’s work experience of which 1 – 2 years can be as a trainee);
- Exceptional English speaking and writing abilities;
- Respect and natural fondness for children;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Extreme patience, good listening skills, but assertive when the situation requires it;
- The capacity to learn quickly;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- The ability to inspire and enthuse young children;
- Energetic, resourceful, responsible, and caring by nature;
- An understanding of the needs and feelings of children;
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team;
- Have the necessary qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE / Honours, or another appropriate teaching qualification, with an accredited distance learning ECD institution, NQF4+)
- A Higher Education Diploma or a B Ed Degree would be beneficial
- Good computer literacy
- Code 8 Driver’s Licence
- Implementing appropriate lessons and work schemes, using Early Years Foundation Stage and CAPS as a framework (guidance and materials will be provided by Kiddies Academy);
- Be willing to take guidance and instruction from Kiddies Academy and assist with all the necessary classroom requirements, including administrative tasks
- Ages 5+: teaching children organised lessons, appropriate for their Grade in a fun, organised and constructive manner;
- Ages 2 – 4: planning and supervising developmental and educational activities;
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning and growth;
- Liaising and communicating with Academy and parents
- Attending training and workshops as arranged by Academy;
- Monitoring and recording progress;
- Planning and implementing (with the support of the Lodge) extracurricular activities such as sport, game drives, and outings;
- Be willing to grow with the children’s teaching needs up to Grade 7 (ages 13). Children are currently aged between 2 and 8 years.
- Be able to keep an orderly and organized learning environment, both outdoors and indoors
- Have good social and observational skills and be a team player
- Exercise integrity and discretion.