King Pie Holdings Vacancies | Quality Assurance Manager Career Opportunity at King Pie Holdings Careers Web-page. King Pie Holdings Sandton, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Sandton, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Sandton Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Sandton, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.kingpie.co.za
Notification Out From King Pie Holdings Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In King Pie Holdings, Can Apply For Jobs In King Pie Holdings For The Position Of Quality Assurance Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This King Pie Holdings Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
King Pie Holdings Vacancies | Quality Assurance Manager Careers Opportunity In Sandton, Gauteng
King Pie Holdings Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With King Pie Holdings As A Quality Assurance Manager, Now They Can Apply For King Pie Holdings Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On King Pie Holdings Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 365,403.00 Yearly. King Pie Holdings Vacancies In Sandton, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of King Pie Holdings Vacancies For Position Of Quality Assurance Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- King Pie Holdings
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- King Pie Holdings Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 365,403.00 Yearly
Apply Through:- www.kingpie.co.za
King Pie Holdings Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- Team Leader of the Food Safety Committee.
- Verification of food safety documents
- Supplier Quality Assurance.
- R&D/Sensory panel Administration
- Managing of non-conformances
- Monitoring product weight control
- Interpretation of Microbiological results
- Technical support on pie production process
- Generate product formulations and specifications
- Manage budget expenses.
- Manage yields in cooking
- Manage of cleaning staff. (this will include day and night shift staff, also outsourced cleaning staff)
Team Leader of the Food Safety Committee.
- Ensure that BMO has a Food Safety System that is continuously improved and of the highest standards possible with resources available by:
- Establishing, implementing, maintaining and update a Pre-Requisite Program.
- Establishing, implementing, maintaining and update the FSSC 22 000 System.
- Approve Policies, Procedures and Support Documentation such as check sheets and registers for these Programs and Plans.
- Ensure an effective Document Control system is in place for above mentioned documentation.
- Ensure that Top Management is aware of and make available resources required, such as personnel, time, and funds.
- Ensure the relevant training and education of all personnel involved with manufacturing process.
- Manage the Food Safety Team and organize its work.
- Report to Top Management on the effectiveness and suitability of the Food Safety Systems.
- Lead Management Reviews of the Food Safety System – at least once a year.
- Chair Food Safety Team Meetings.
- Lead External Audits
- Arrange and execute taste panels of new / improved products.
- Give feedback of these panels in relevant format to the R&D Team.
- Brief and liaise with suppliers on raw material or ingredient specifications…
- Interpret Summery of daily process control
- Interpret weekly Micro results
- Interpret COC/COA of raw materials
- Generate non-conformances and communicate to Food safety team
- Communicate with suppliers on NCR’S
- Monitor product weights to conform to product specification
- Generate product specifications and formulations from NPD plan
- Generate ingredient label
- Approve daily batch releases
- Attend and report management meetings
- Technical support to production process (Dough development, Cooking methods)
- Back up to QC Manager
- Sensory panel member
- Staff motivation/Discipline
- Ensure that cooking is done on a daily basis.(Ensure cooking procedures are followed)
- Ensure yields on pots are correct. (Times and Temperatures)
- Ensure QC conducts all checks.
- Report all incidents.
WORK AND OPERATIONAL PROCEDURES
- Maintain high levels of proficiency in core competencies
- Understand and apply procedures, requirements, regulations and policies.
- Ensure that all work completed is done in accordance with work and operational policies and procedure.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Ensure that all actions, tasks are conducted in accordance with all company and industry required health and safety procedures
- Ensure all health and safety principles are adhered to.
- Ensure all Personal Protective clothing and equipment is worn or used as required.
- Ensure all PPC and PPE is clean.
- Ensure all handling of food product is done with the utmost care to ensure that there is no contamination of any food product.
Qualification & Experience
- Diploma /Degree Bio Tech. /Food Technology
- 05 Years’ experience in Food Safety and Quality Assurance.
- 05 Years’ experience in Pie manufacturing
- MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)