Kimberly-Clark Vacancies | Mechanical Technician Career Opportunity at Kimberly-Clark Careers Web-page. Kimberly-Clark South Africa Jobs . Find-out South Africa Government Jobs for freshers. South Africa Entry Level Jobs In South Africa. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in South Africa. Get All Hiring Updates From www.kimberly-clark.com
Notification Out From Kimberly-Clark Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Kimberly-Clark, Can Apply For Jobs In Kimberly-Clark For The Position Of Mechanical Technician. Read Out Full Job Description About This Kimberly-Clark Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Kimberly-Clark Vacancies | Mechanical Technician Careers Opportunity In South Africa
Kimberly-Clark Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Kimberly-Clark As A Mechanical Technician, Now They Can Apply For Kimberly-Clark Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Kimberly-Clark Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 16203.00 per month month. Kimberly-Clark Vacancies In South Africa.
Briefed Details Of Kimberly-Clark Vacancies For Position Of Mechanical Technician
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Kimberly-Clark
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Job Location :- Jobs In South Africa
Jobs Type :- Kimberly-Clark Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 16203.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.kimberly-clark.com
Kimberly-Clark Vacancies In South Africa Full Job Description
Mechanical Technician – Day Shift
Mechanical Technician – Day Shift
Location:Enstra Mill (JHB)
Kimberly-Clark is a leading Fast-Moving Consumer GoodsOrganisationemploying more than 42,000 people worldwide.
For more than a century, Kimberly-Clark has transformed ideas into innovative products. ANDREX®, is one of the UK’s mostrecognisableand celebrated brands, in fact, The Queen granted us a Royal Warrant in 1978 as a mark of recognition thatAndrex® is a regular supplier of toilet tissue to the Royal households. Good choice Ma’am.
Other Kimberly Clark brands that we are extremely proud ofinclude;Kleenex®, Scott®, Huggies®, Pull-Ups®, Kotex®, Poise® and Depend®.
Our employees are our most valued resource and are at thecentreof everything we do. Their talent, diversity and commitment are crucial to our innovation and success.
We recruit great people. Our trusted brands are an indispensable part of life for nearly one-quarter of the world’s population. To maintain this trust and pioneer new products, we seek people who share our passion for excellence,teamworkand original thinking.
Billions worldwide choose our products to make a positive difference in their lives. That’s a big responsibility and one we all take seriously.
oInbusiness for almost 50 years
o Nearly one-quarter of the world’s population purchase our products every day
oWithbrands likeAndrex, Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds the No. 1 or No. 2 brand share in 80 countries
Voted one of TheJobCrowdTop 100 Companies for Graduates to work for 2020 you can see how your career will be in safe hands with us.
Who wouldn’t want to be a part of this?
About the Role
The role of the Mechanical Technician is to provide timeous maintenance support daily to operations, ensuring optimal equipment availability. Driving optimal asset performance safely.
What will you be doing?
- Comply with all Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) rules and regulations always. (e.g.10 critical safety rules and three obligations)
- Ensure safety job cards are completed by target date.
- Attend to defective equipment
- Eliminate rework.
- Daily Review and signature of plant check lists.
- SAP notification completion. PM process compliance.
- Maintain world class levels of housekeeping according to the 5’s housekeeping standards
- Maintain Equipment care
- Corrects equipment non-conformances.
- Responsible to execute statutory and KCC equipment maintenance standards.
- Maintains a wide range of mechanical equipment such as Pumps hydraulics, pneumatics.
- Works with multi-disciplinary teams, engineering, operations and process, to improve over-all asset performance.
- Perform rotating equipment lubrication.
What are we looking for?
- Trade Tested Mechanical with N3 or equivalent tertiary qualification. (Red Seal)
- Minimum of 2 years post trade test experience in a Manufacturing or FMCG environment.
- Knowledge of pulp & paper will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Technical and Process knowledge of the Pulp & Paper environment.
- An incumbent that can work standby on a rotational basis
- An incumbent with a Mill wide engineering fault find skills.
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- An incumbent that can work independently.
- Safety awareness
What’s on offer?
A competitive package, including:
- Highly competitive pension scheme
- Structured personal developmentprogramme
- Mentor upon joining the business
- Opportunity to get fully involved in life at KC, and take part in community initiatives,sportsand social clubs!
The Legal Bit!
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this role. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
KC is a sponsor of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation Good Recruitment Campaign
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
South Africa- Enstra