Karen Tupper Recruitment Vacancies | Food & Beverage Manager Career Opportunity at Karen Tupper Recruitment Careers Web-page. Karen Tupper Recruitment Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From karentupperrecruitment.co.za
Notification Out From Karen Tupper Recruitment Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Karen Tupper Recruitment, Can Apply For Jobs In Karen Tupper Recruitment For The Position Of Food & Beverage Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Karen Tupper Recruitment Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Karen Tupper Recruitment Vacancies | Food & Beverage Manager Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Karen Tupper Recruitment Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Karen Tupper Recruitment As A Food & Beverage Manager, Now They Can Apply For Karen Tupper Recruitment Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Karen Tupper Recruitment Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 40000.00 a month per month. Karen Tupper Recruitment Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Karen Tupper Recruitment Vacancies For Position Of Food & Beverage Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Karen Tupper Recruitment
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Karen Tupper Recruitment Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 40000.00 a month per month
Apply Through:- karentupperrecruitment.co.za
Karen Tupper Recruitment Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
An exceptional, experienced Food & Beverage Manager is sought for this high volume, full-service hotel.
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- At least 4 years of experience in the same position within a high end 4 or 5* hotel – International experience will be preferable
- Computer literate with back and front experience in a recognized POS system
- Guest Service driven, thinking out of the box to make the guests’ experience exceptional and memorable
- Managerial and organizational skills
- Sound financial acumen with strength in stock and cost control
- Highly energized and well presented
- Strong leadership skills
- Be willing to work shifts
- Must have own transport with a valid driver’s license
- Clear work and criminal record