Kamdar Group Vacancies | Front Office Receptionist and Administrator Career Opportunity at Kamdar Group Careers Web-page. Kamdar Group Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal Jobs . Find-out Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal Government Jobs for freshers. Pietermaritzburg Entry Level Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal. Get All Hiring Updates From www.kamdargroup.co.za
Notification Out From Kamdar Group Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Kamdar Group, Can Apply For Jobs In Kamdar Group For The Position Of Front Office Receptionist and Administrator. Read Out Full Job Description About This Kamdar Group Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Kamdar Group Vacancies | Front Office Receptionist and Administrator Careers Opportunity In Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal
Kamdar Group Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Kamdar Group As A Front Office Receptionist and Administrator, Now They Can Apply For Kamdar Group Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Kamdar Group Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 5000.00 a month. Kamdar Group Vacancies In Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal.
Briefed Details Of Kamdar Group Vacancies For Position Of Front Office Receptionist and Administrator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Kamdar Group
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Kamdar Group Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 5000.00 a month
Apply Through:- www.kamdargroup.co.za
Kamdar Group Vacancies In KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa Full Job Description
Full Job Description
We are a well established family-run property investment and development company that is an emerging market leader, having invested from the ground up in many segments of the market, offering an impressive and diverse portfolio of premium property comprising; retail, commercial, industrial, residential, offices, holiday letting and student accommodation in certain parts of South Africa.
Main Job Purpose
The Front Office Receptionist is responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming, and efficient service to all guests. The main purposes of the receptionist are to respond courteously to guests requests, play a part in the general running of the reception desk and help resolve any queries or issues.
Main Job Responsibilities
· To undertake front-of-house duties, including meeting, greeting, and attending to the needs of guests.
· To build a good rapport with all guests.
· To assist in dealing with complaints in an effective and courteous manner, providing or seeking solutions as quickly as possible.
· To assist in always keeping the reception area clean and tidy.
· To undertake general office duties, including correspondence, emails, filing, and switchboard, to ensure the smooth running of the reception area.
· Basic finance requests such as invoice capturing and filling
· Vacancy schedule maintenance and uploading
· To undertake any other ad-hoc duties relevant to the post as and when required.
· A friendly and welcoming approach
· High standards of dress and presentation
· Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment.
· The ability to work unsupervised.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner.
· Good administrative skills
· Good team working skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From R5000 per month
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)