Johnson Controls Vacancies | Operations Project Manager Career Opportunity at Johnson Controls Careers Web-page. Johnson Controls Isando, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Isando, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Isando Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Isando, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From tas-johnsoncontrols.taleo.net
Notification Out From Johnson Controls Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Johnson Controls, Can Apply For Jobs In Johnson Controls For The Position Of Operations Project Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Johnson Controls Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Johnson Controls Vacancies | Operations Project Manager Careers Opportunity In Isando, Gauteng
Johnson Controls Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Johnson Controls As A Operations Project Manager, Now They Can Apply For Johnson Controls Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Johnson Controls Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 31478.00 per month. Johnson Controls Vacancies In Isando, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Johnson Controls Vacancies For Position Of Operations Project Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Johnson Controls
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Johnson Controls Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 31478.00 per month
Apply Through:- tas-johnsoncontrols.taleo.net
Johnson Controls Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
What you will do
We are seeking for a Project Manager to lead site based activity across the Sub Saharan area. You will be looking after our multi-disciplined engineering execution teams and subcontractors across a wide portfolio of HVAC+R engineered solutions. You will manage all aspects of the execution phase of a project from initial sales handover through to final completion. You will be responsible for delivery of our YORK SABROE and FRICK products and externally supplied items on time and within budget to a number of our key commercial clients in a variety of different industries such as Industrial Chemical and Petrochemical plants, Mining, Commercial buildings, real estate, healthcare, Breweries, Distribution centers within the Cold chain and manufacturing to name a few.
How you will do it
As the Operations Project Manager you will be responsible for the overall profitable execution of projects, you will have a sound knowledge of managing the financials, all legal requirements relating to contract management, technology and people.
You will take on main contractor/principal contractor duties and manage the process around the selection, ordering, warehousing and logistics of materials as required.
You will drive project meetings whilst analyzing project progress, auditing engineer’s contracts and standard compliance.
During a project you will develop and build customer, consultant and subcontractor relationships that promote a culture of doing business in line with Johnson Controls ethical standards and applicable laws.
Prepare and deliver clear performance expectations, carry out performance reviews on direct and subcontract labor and build development plans with all parties, both internal and external.
What we look for
- Project Manager Experience in the HVAC+R engineering industry, leading a project from start to finish including sales support; pre-bid reviews; final bid reviews; project handover; budgets, resource, procurement & logistics, alongside the management of Health and Safety.
- Working knowledge of HVAC/Refrigeration systems in both industrial, commercial and food and beverage environments
- Contract Management experience and supervisory skills
- Ideal qualifications would be relevant trade certifications; Bsc Mechanical/Electrical or Chemical; OHS Act and/or Mining OHS regulations; Excel; MS Projects
- Working knowledge of Pressure Systems Safety Regulations such as SANS 0157, AIA requirements and related authorities
- Demonstrable knowledge of current SANS 0157 Regulations and managing Health & Safety on site.
- Ability to manage and influence both internal & external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellency in verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to assist with designing GA drawings, read and understand P&ID drawings and schematics; working knowledge of controls systems, Allen Bradley, Siemens, SCADA etc
Operations Project Manager (HVAC+R), Isando job details loaded