iXperience Vacancies | Executive Personal Assistant & Office Manager Career Opportunity at iXperience Careers Web-page. iXperience Cape Town, Western Cape Jobs . Find-out Cape Town, Western Cape Government Jobs for freshers. Cape Town Entry Level Jobs In Western Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From ixperience.co
Notification Out From iXperience Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In iXperience, Can Apply For Jobs In iXperience For The Position Of Executive Personal Assistant & Office Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This iXperience Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
iXperience Vacancies | Executive Personal Assistant & Office Manager Careers Opportunity In Cape Town, Western Cape
iXperience Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With iXperience As A Executive Personal Assistant & Office Manager, Now They Can Apply For iXperience Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On iXperience Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 341 348 per year. iXperience Vacancies In Cape Town, Western Cape.
Briefed Details Of iXperience Vacancies For Position Of Executive Personal Assistant & Office Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- iXperience
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- iXperience Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 341 348 per year
Apply Through:- ixperience.co
iXperience Vacancies In Western Cape, South Africa Full Job Description
Who We are
At iX, we believe that in the next century, learning won’t just be concentrated on youth, but interwoven throughout a person’s life as they transition across careers and life priorities.
Our mission is to build transformational learning experiences that close this gap and give our students the best possible life.
iX’s vision is to build a lifelong learning brand with a range of future-focused programs and services. Our current focus is on creating career development programs for high schoolers, university students, professionals, and executives, and partnering with institutions to transform how the world prepares students for the future of work.
The iX team is a collective of smart, diverse & highly motivated individuals who work collaboratively in cross-functional teams finding exceptional ways of dealing with challenges to create the best learning experiences for our students. We are highly agile, adaptable and just love using advanced technology and the resultant data to drive informed decision-making. The iX values guide our thinking and behaviours each day so the collective works in a way that problem solves for now and ideates for the future simultaneously. We are creative. We are courageous. We are consistent. We are conscious.
We dream big. We evolve everyday. We connect deeply. We are proudly the iX team.
Why work for us
We are looking to make a positive impact on students’ lives by providing them with education for the future. Our company is based on 3 pillars:
Dream Why are you here? What do you want to experience? How do you want to contribute to others? These are the questions that guide the journeys of our students and the core team.
Evolve We challenge our team to be disciplined learners who continually evolve, step by step, day by day. At iX, it’s OK to make mistakes—it’s not OK to not learn from them.
Connect We believe what makes work ultimately rewarding are the people you share your time with. As a team, we dine, hike, surf, hit the gym, and travel the world together.
Your role as part of the iX Team:
We are looking for a force-multiplier to join the team and support the CEO & COO in achieving the vision for the company. The Executive Assistant is a tactical genius and is responsible for managing the executive to reach his full potential through exceptional leadership and communication skills. We see this as a strategic partnership in which the goal is to drive the company forward on its growth plans. This is a partnership based on trust and mutual respect.
More specifically, you’ll be responsible for:
- Executing executive tasks, such as Board meeting prep, executive strategy session prep, executive meeting note-taking etc.
- Reviewing all communication, proofreading, editing and where needed write on behalf of the CEO and COO
- Managing the CEO and COO’s email inbox and ensure communication is at the highest level
- Building slide decks and presentations in line with the iX style, as needed
- Managing special projects as needed and guided by the CEO and COO
- Work with the CFO to manage budgets and report to the CEO and COO where needed
- Create reports on key metrics that provide insights into the business operations
- Managing travel-related needs, such as Visa, accommodation, flights etc.
- Managing personal tasks as needed
- Managing and growing the CEO and COO’s LinkedIn network and presence to expand their professional network
- Working with CEO and COO to develop a personal brand in line with the company brand
- Find outsourced talent to support CEO, COO and executive team
- Working closely with the VP of People as needed
- Assisting with hiring where needed
- Managing office budgets
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Organising company events or conferences
- Ordering stationery and furniture
iXperience is a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment driven by big dreams and quick planning. The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
- A good sense of business acumen
- Impeccable attention to detail,
- The ability to be creative – not only in the way you think but also in the way you present and solve problems.
- Enthusiastic and eager to tackle big and small projects
- Self-directed and motivated
- Fantastic interpersonal and mediation skills
Minimum qualifications for candidates to be considered:
- A minimum of 5 years experience as an executive assistant
- A relevant qualification, degree or diploma