ITQ Business Solutions Vacancies | Developer Career Opportunity at ITQ Business Solutions Careers Web-page. ITQ Business Solutions Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.itq.co.za
Notification Out From ITQ Business Solutions Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In ITQ Business Solutions, Can Apply For Jobs In ITQ Business Solutions For The Position Of Developer. Read Out Full Job Description About This ITQ Business Solutions Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
ITQ Business Solutions Vacancies | Developer Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
ITQ Business Solutions Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With ITQ Business Solutions As A Developer, Now They Can Apply For ITQ Business Solutions Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On ITQ Business Solutions Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 304,717.00 Yearly. ITQ Business Solutions Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of ITQ Business Solutions Vacancies For Position Of Developer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- ITQ Business Solutions
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- ITQ Business Solutions Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 304,717.00 Yearly
Apply Through:- www.itq.co.za
ITQ Business Solutions Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- Design, Code, Test and Document software solutions that meet the business requirements and are simple to maintain
- Work with project managers to ensure that solutions meet business requirements for project
- Follow and contribute to development policies and procedures
- Take part in regular stand-ups, planning sessions, retrospectives and development sprints
- Contribute to creating and running automated testing, maintenance and bug-resolution processes and document test results
- Help in maintaining our development and production environments
- Conduct job duties and responsibilities according to the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) which forms part of the organisation’s business system development methodology and/or it Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology
- Apply and share knowledge; contribute ideas and opinions
- Troubleshoot systems and software; performance tune these solutions as necessary
- Development of cloud-based application, integration and API’s.
- Perform code reviews.
Qualification & Experience
- C# Programming Language
- Visual Studio (2015 or later)
- WPF (Web Presentation Foundation)
- Rest APIs
- MVC Pattern
- Database design
- Web development
- SQL Relational Database (Query Writing)
- Relavant Microsoft Certifications (MCTS, MCITP, MCPD)