Irdeto Vacancies | Java Developer Career Opportunity at Irdeto Careers Web-page. Irdeto Randburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Randburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Randburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Randburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From careers.irdeto.com
Notification Out From Irdeto Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Irdeto, Can Apply For Jobs In Irdeto For The Position Of Java Developer. Read Out Full Job Description About This Irdeto Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Irdeto Vacancies | Java Developer Careers Opportunity In Randburg, Gauteng
Irdeto Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Irdeto As A Java Developer, Now They Can Apply For Irdeto Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Irdeto Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 65512.00 per month. Irdeto Vacancies In Randburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Irdeto Vacancies For Position Of Java Developer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Irdeto
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Irdeto Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 65512.00 per month
Apply Through:- careers.irdeto.com
Irdeto Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Who we are:
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform cybersecurity, empowering businesses to innovate for a secure, connected future. Building on over 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s services and solutions protect revenue, enable growth and fight cybercrime in video entertainment, video games, and connected industries including transport, health and infrastructure. With teams and offices around the world, Irdeto’s greatest asset is its people and diversity is celebrated through an inclusive workplace, where everyone has an equal opportunity to drive innovation and support Irdeto’s success. Irdeto is dedicated to being the security partner to empower a secure world where people can connect with confidence.
In this customer facing role, you as a Java Integration Developer will work in a team responsible for creating, deploying and supporting cost effective solutions and services for B2B customers to manage and protect media content.
The successful candidate has strong technical capabilities, will thrive in a fast paced high energy environment, is proactive and passionate about delivering world-class deployment and support services to customers; and will work closely with Irdeto Service delivery teams and other key stakeholders within Irdeto, our partners and customers and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
Your mission at Irdeto:
- Perform technical integration activities and deploy Irdeto solutions and services to new and existing customers in the areas of: Content Management (Media Manager, Squirrel, Gofer), Irdeto Rights (Content Protection Systems and multi-DRM) and supporting ActiveCloak deployments.
- Business analysis to ensure that customer requirements are clearly understood and documented.
- Document software installations, use cases and customer requirements for internal and external audiences.
- Provision hardware and software for new and existing customer implementations, system expansion and upgrades; both lab/staging and production environments.
- Provide regular updates to Project Managers regarding the status of your project deliverables.
- Co-ordinate new and / or system requirement changes and liaise priorities and delivery with Irdeto development teams.
- Support partners (3rd party vendors) with scoping and integration.
- Perform 24×7 2nd line support duties on rotational basis and responsible for problem analysis, tracking and resolution of technical issues.
- Manage expectations and communicate status updates to technical and senior stakeholders. Leverage other Irdeto internal teams to assist when needed.
- Perform end-to-end test and certification activities to verify the integration for customer sign off.
- Provide hands on training to customers to operate and administrate the installed system.
- Build and maintain strong positive relationships with key stakeholders in the Irdeto Sales, Professional Services, technical Marketing Units and with Irdeto external customers, prospects and partners.
- Work together with Irdeto Marketing Units, Professional Services, Sales and Legal to define deployment and customer support requirements for new Irdeto products / solutions and customer segments.
- Represent your customers and provide valuable input for improvements to existing products and solutions, related documentation and new system development.
- Other testing activities: system characterization, usability, performance and regression testing.
- Estimation and planning.
- Research functionality and implementation of current and future testing techniques and technologies.
- Participate in departmental improvement and innovation processes to deliver projects that enhance project/department performance to enable positive business results.
How you can add value to the team?
- University degree or equivalent education in a related technical field.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in delivering and supporting mission critical systems in complex software, services and solution B2B environments.
- Experienced in integrating and supporting OTT / Broadband solutions.
- Knowledge and experience in the areas of: Content Management systems and workflows (jBPM workflow management). Adaptive Streaming (Smooth Streaming, HLS, MPEG-DASH etc.), DRM technologies (Microsoft PlayReady, Apple FairPlay etc.); iOS / Android apps and devices are a plus.
- Familiar with XML, XSLT, HTML, HTTP, NFS, SAN, FTP etc.
- Programming skills in Java and C#; Windows and Linux system administration skills
- Hosted and cloud-based service experience is a plus.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills, and proven ability in delivering exceptional customer experience in an external facing role.
- Characteristics: Positive, highly motivated, “can-do” attitude.
- Key contributor, willing to go the extra mile to achieve desired results.
- Strong, professional interpersonal and communication skills (English).
- Using technologies: Java, jBPM, Elipse IDE, C#, Microsoft Visual Studio, MySQL, SQL Server, Windows Server, CentOS, git, Widevine, PlayReady, xml, xslt
- Must be a fast learner. Be able to come up to speed on new applications and technology in a very short amount of time.
- Must be detail-oriented, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- High degree of self-motivation. Must be able to plan and execute work both independently and as a team member.
- Ability to function effectively in a multi-cultural team environment.
What you can expect from us:
Irdeto is a people first organization where you can secure your future. Our values of Trust, Accountability, Agility and Innovation inform our culture. We believe in connecting people and developing careers with a strong focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness among our globally diverse workforce.
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- An international & multicultural environment where diversity and inclusivity are celebrated and embraced
- Professional educational opportunities and training program
- Innovation sabbatical
- Volunteer Day
- State of the art office space
- On the job coaching and mentoring
- Flexible work arrangements – via our Work Hard Anywhere policy.
- Some of us run city marathons and even go on snowboarding trips together!
- Casual Friday? Casual every day!
- US$ 500 net for your home office setup after you passed your trial period
- And many additional perks customized to global locations (canteen, fresh fruit, amazing coffee, parking, on-site gym, yoga room to name a few)
With over 50 successful years of business innovation behind us, and an exciting digital and connected future ahead of us, Irdeto is a progressive company to join. We are looking for people who will keep us at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Welcome to Irdeto!
Irdeto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on identity or innate characteristics, instead we aim to build a diverse, inclusive culture where your talent counts.
At Irdeto, we appoint based on merit, following a fair and transparent process and we welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith or disability.