Ingredion Vacancies | Sales Representative Career Opportunity at Ingredion Careers Web-page. Ingredion Meyersdal, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Meyersdal, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Meyersdal Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Meyersdal, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.ingredion.com
Notification Out From Ingredion Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Ingredion, Can Apply For Jobs In Ingredion For The Position Of Sales Representative. Read Out Full Job Description About This Ingredion Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Ingredion Vacancies | Sales Representative Careers Opportunity In Meyersdal, Gauteng
Ingredion Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Ingredion As A Sales Representative, Now They Can Apply For Ingredion Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Ingredion Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 11786.00 per month. Ingredion Vacancies In Meyersdal, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Ingredion Vacancies For Position Of Sales Representative
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Ingredion
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Ingredion Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 11786.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.ingredion.com
Ingredion Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Full Job Description
- Managing an existing portfolio of customers
- Uncovering and developing new business opportunities within the region in line with company objectives and strategy.
- Creating cross-selling opportunities within the existing customer portfolio
- Winning selected target customers within the region
- Executing account plans to grow or maintain Ingredion’s sales share at customers
- Conclude annual contract negotiations on prices, payment and delivery terms.
- Pricing reflecting value added.
- Payments in line with agreed terms
- Deliver growth targets through customer projects.
- Sales growth with differentiated products and IP products.
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry, Food Science or other related discipline OR extensive sales experience in B2B food
- Solid commercial/sales experience in the specialty food ingredient industry
- Proven Track-Record in Sales and Business Growth – both account management and acquiring new customers
- Fluent in English language – both written and spoken
- Understanding of food processes and formulations
- The role will require regular travel throughout the region to visit customers and other Ingredion sites.
- Working knowledge of Specialty Ingredients
- Knowledge and experience in beverages and / or bakery categories
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication and relationship building skills
- Strong strategic capabilities
- Commercial acumen
- Passionate about sales and account management
- Ambition – Targets and prospects to accelerate the sales cycle
- Confidence – Sets and aspires high standards
- Analytical – Evaluates data trends for smart decision making
- Resourcefulness – Implements resourceful solutions to problems
- Persuasion – Negotiates to close
- Responsibility – Delivers on commitments and builds trust
- Advisor – Understands the customer’s knowledge, context and experience when evaluating the best solution
- Customer Focused – Customer-focused approach to deliver value
- Cultural Awareness – Demonstrates cultural awareness whilst working across different countries within the region.
- Team player –Effective internal stakeholder collaborations