Hogan Lovells Vacancies | Conflict Analyst Assistant Career Opportunity at Hogan Lovells Careers Web-page. Hogan Lovells Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From hoganlovells.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com
Notification Out From Hogan Lovells Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Hogan Lovells, Can Apply For Jobs In Hogan Lovells For The Position Of Conflict Analyst Assistant. Read Out Full Job Description About This Hogan Lovells Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Hogan Lovells Vacancies | Conflict Analyst Assistant Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Hogan Lovells Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Hogan Lovells As A Conflict Analyst Assistant, Now They Can Apply For Hogan Lovells Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Hogan Lovells Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 254231 per year. Hogan Lovells Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Hogan Lovells Vacancies For Position Of Conflict Analyst Assistant
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Hogan Lovells
Vacant Position :- Conflict Analyst Assistant
Jobs Type :- Hogan Lovells Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 254231 per year
Apply Through:- hoganlovells.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com
Hogan Lovells Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Keen to become part of a truly global, collaborative team of professionals? Your journey begins here.
Responsible for corporate and conflicts database research and the review of conflicts of interest issues related to potential new business and various special interest initiatives in the firm.
Key Performance Areas and Accountabilities
Client, Matter and Conflict of Interest Research
- Identifying potential conflicts of interest through corporate and conflicts database research.
- Database research of client and matter information provided by potential new lateral partner and counsel candidates.
- Researching the corporate history of clients and parties related to new client work.
- Assisting the Conflicts Manager, Supervisor and Analysts in the resolution and clearance of conflicts of interest issues.
- Assisting the Managing Director of New Business Conflicts and Compliance, Director of New Business Conflicts and Compliance, Conflicts Management Team and Analysts with a wide range of research requests and other projects.
- Responding to lawyers’ and business services employees’ queries and performing conflicts of interest searches.
Database and Client Information Administration
- Maintaining and updating the conflicts database.
- General administrative duties including proof reading and filing.
Additional roles or responsibilities
- Performing additional duties or responsibilities falling reasonably within the ambit of the job description, or in accordance with operational requirements.
- Grade 12 or equivalent (NQF 4) – Required
- Legal qualification or equivalent tertiary qualification (NQF 6/7) – Required
- Bcom / Risk management or related tertiary qualifications
Mental & Environmental / Legal Requirements
- Must be able to handle pressure, setbacks and a high level of stress
- Must be able to work to deadlines
- Must have a clear criminal record
- Ability to motivate self
- 6 – 12 months experience in a similar role at Operational level – Required
- 6 – 12 months experience in a legal or shared services environment at Operational level – Required
- 6 – 12 months Database use experience at Operational level – Recommended
- Microsoft Office – Intermediate (Required)
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of a centralized/ share services environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, administrative and time management skills
- Knowledge of Risk management principles and practices
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to handle queries efficiently with diplomacy and tact
- Ability to follow instructions precisely
- Adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting business expectations
- Working with others
- Delivering through others
- Applicants must be South African citizens or have a valid South African work permit
- Preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates
- Preference will be given to candidates who are living with a disability
If you have not had any response from us within 21 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hogan Lovells Services (South Africa) Limited (Incorporated in England) is an equal opportunity employer. All positions are placed in accordance with the Company’s Employment Equity Plan.
“Your application and all personal information provided herein is protected under the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013), hereinafter referred to as the “Act”.
Hogan Lovells Services (South Africa) Limited (Incorporated in England), with its head offices at 140 West Street in Sandton, Johannesburg , is collecting this information to enable us to facilitate your application and /or assess your suitability for the advertised position. This information will be used for this purpose only and disposed of thereafter. Where shortlisted, your information will be retained for a period of 12 months and disposed of immediately thereafter if you are unsuccessful in your application. Where employment is offered, it will be retained as part of your employee portfolio and secured accordingly. This information is given to us, by you, voluntarily and of your own free will. If you do not wish to provide us with this information, are unable to do so, or object to it being used, it will result in the disqualification of your application. In the course of the recruitment process, and for matters related to your application only, we may share your information with selected third parties. You have the right to access this information while in our possession and make corrections if necessary. You have the right to lodge a complaint via email with the office of the Information Regulator, at [email protected] , if you are unhappy with the manner in which we deal with your information.
By submitting your application, you hereby declare your understanding of the aforementioned information and consent to the processing of your information in accordance with the Act, as well as the processing of any further personal information requested by us in the future including but not limited to, banking details, criminal history and credit reports /financial history information