Health Systems Trust Vacancies | Professional Nurse Clinician Career Opportunity at Health Systems Trust Careers Web-page. Health Systems Trust Durban, KwaZulu-Natal Jobs . Find-out Durban, KwaZulu-Natal Government Jobs for freshers. Durban Entry Level Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal. Get All Hiring Updates From www.hst.org.za
Notification Out From Health Systems Trust Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Health Systems Trust, Can Apply For Jobs In Health Systems Trust For The Position Of Professional Nurse Clinician. Read Out Full Job Description About This Health Systems Trust Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Health Systems Trust Vacancies | Professional Nurse Clinician Careers Opportunity In Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Health Systems Trust Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Health Systems Trust As A Professional Nurse Clinician, Now They Can Apply For Health Systems Trust Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Health Systems Trust Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 16452.00 per month. Health Systems Trust Vacancies In Durban, KwaZulu-Natal.
Briefed Details Of Health Systems Trust Vacancies For Position Of Professional Nurse Clinician
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Health Systems Trust
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Health Systems Trust Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 16452.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.hst.org.za
Health Systems Trust Vacancies In KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa Full Job Description
Professional Nurse Clinician ‒ Cervical Cancer Prevention and Control Project
Health Systems Strengthening (HSS) Unit
Professional Nurse Clinician
‒ Cervical Cancer Prevention and Control Project (CCPAC)
Health Systems Trust (HST) is committed to an equitable healthcare system that recognises basic socio-economic needs as an important determinant of health outcomes. We are implementing a Cervical Cancer Prevention and Control (CCPAC) project in the Zululand District of KwaZulu-Natal, focusing on screenings for cervical cancer and active linkage to care. The project aims to detect early signs of cancer among women of childbearing age, and to address the challenge of high incidence and mortality due to cervical cancer by employing a Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Framework to improve access to early screening, diagnosis, treatment and palliative services.
HST seeks to engage a Professional Nurse Clinician in Zululand District for the CCPAC Project.
The incumbent will provide cancer screening, pap smears, screenings for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), and HIV and tuberculosis (TB) services to patients at facility level, linking study patients to the Primary Health Care clinics in compliance with the project’s profile and reporting requirements.
The Nurse Clinician will work closely with the Project Manager to implement evidence-based activities, review programme performance, assess and guide project outcomes and outputs, and report to funders and stakeholders.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: *
- Provide services at facilities using evidence-based interventions and in line with the National and Provincial Department of Health (DoH) policy, guidelines and standard operational procedures.
- Conduct cervical cancer screenings, pap smears and HIV Testing Services (HTS) at facilities in identified target areas, and initiate patients on antiretroviral therapy (ART).
- Implement the Universal Test and Treat (UTT) policy according to the latest guidelines to support the UNAIDS 95-95-95 targets.
- Manage patients according to their pap smear results (early detection of abnormalities and referring to the nearest community health centre and/or hospital).
- Identify patients due for follow-up visits in line with the project guidelines.
- Develop a system for active referrals and couples’ counselling on a weekly and monthly basis in line with the project guidelines.
- Actively transfer and/or refer patients to other clinics, checking that these transfers and referrals have been successfully undertaken.
- Submit daily, weekly and monthly data internally and to the facility.
- Participate in the CCPAC bi-weekly and monthly review meetings.
- Provide accurate data to the Project Manager to inform project activities.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE: *
- A Nursing Diploma or a Degree in Nursing is essential.
- Current registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) is essential.
- Certificates in Nurse-initiated Management of ART (NIMART) and Adult Primary Care (APC) are essential.
- A dispensing licence would be an advantage.
- A valid driver’s licence is required, as this position is community-based.
- Knowledge of HIV management, including the UNAIDS 95-95-95 goals and targets, and of TB management.
- Clinical care: understanding of UTT and QI processes and concepts, and competence in HIV clinical management (NIMART).
- Experience in provider-initiated HIV counselling and testing (PICT), including index case contact testing, is essential.
- Experience in a research project environment would be an advantage.
- Experience in oncology would be an added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of HIV prevention, treatment, care and support programmes.
- Good understanding of the South African public health system, including national and provincial policies and management structures.
- Experience in providing supportive supervision and mentoring to junior staff working at the facility.
- Previous work experience in a non-governmental organisation or funded programme will be an advantage.
- Computer literacy and good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) is essential.
- A strong work ethic and ability to work in a pressured environment.
- Skills to build and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and be deadline-driven.
A salary package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience and qualifications and in line with HST’s Job Grading System will be offered.
APPLICATIONS and ENQUIRIES
- Interested applicants must complete their application online at: https://careers.hst.org.za/
- Applicants are to ensure that their online applications are completed in full, and that comprehensive CVs are uploaded with the online application in order to be considered.
- Applicant’s CV must be saved with a filename reflecting their name and surname.
- No applications sent via e-mail will be considered for the job, as all applicants must submit their applications online at the provided link.
PLEASE NOTE: *
- Personal information collected is processed lawfully in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA).
- Preference will be given to applicants residing in KwaZulu-Natal.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to submit certified copies of all qualifications and identity documents.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to reference and credential checks.
- If you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- HST reserves the right to not fill this position.
Health Systems Trust subscribes to diversity and inclusivity, which is informed by the Company’s Employment Equity Plan.*
Based on this, African males and people with disabilities who meet the job specifications (including but not limited to the required skills, knowledge and education), are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time