Headhunters Vacancies | UHT Supervisors Career Opportunity at Headhunters Careers Web-page. Headhunters Humansdorp, Eastern Cape Jobs . Find-out Humansdorp, Eastern Cape Government Jobs for freshers. Humansdorp Entry Level Jobs In Eastern Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Humansdorp, Eastern Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From www.headhunt.co.za
Notification Out From Headhunters Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Headhunters, Can Apply For Jobs In Headhunters For The Position Of UHT Supervisors. Read Out Full Job Description About This Headhunters Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Headhunters Vacancies | UHT Supervisors Careers Opportunity In Humansdorp, Eastern Cape
Headhunters Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Headhunters As A UHT Supervisors, Now They Can Apply For Headhunters Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Headhunters Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 6911.00 per month. Headhunters Vacancies In Humansdorp, Eastern Cape.
Briefed Details Of Headhunters Vacancies For Position Of UHT Supervisors
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Headhunters
Vacant Position :- UHT Supervisors
Jobs Type :- Headhunters Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 6911.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.headhunt.co.za
Headhunters Vacancies In Eastern Cape, South Africa Full Job Description
Our client in the FMCG industry is seeking to employ two UHT Supervisors (Shift Positions) , based in Humansdorp.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required:
- A suitable qualification to facilitate good manufacturing practices and sound staff management principles will form part of the job requirements.
- 3 years previous Supervisory experience in a dairy or FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience and knowledge of the Tetra Pak Filling machines will be an advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a high-performance team consisting of Filler, Downstream Operators and General Workers.
- Responsibilities include staff commitment to company procedures, the achievement of the daily production plan, effective line utilization and housekeeping through effective supervision.
- Ensuring adherence to the Occupational Health and Safety Act, the quality system and training of subordinates.
- The job holder will report to the shift production Foreman.
If you are not contacted within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.