Harcourts Solid Rock Vacancies | Intern Real Estate Agent Career Opportunity at Harcourts Solid Rock Careers Web-page. Harcourts Solid Rock Kempton Park, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Kempton Park, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Kempton Park Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Kempton Park, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From harcourts.co.za
Notification Out From Harcourts Solid Rock Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Harcourts Solid Rock, Can Apply For Jobs In Harcourts Solid Rock For The Position Of Intern Real Estate Agent. Read Out Full Job Description About This Harcourts Solid Rock Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Harcourts Solid Rock Vacancies | Intern Real Estate Agent Careers Opportunity In Kempton Park, Gauteng
Harcourts Solid Rock Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Harcourts Solid Rock As A Intern Real Estate Agent, Now They Can Apply For Harcourts Solid Rock Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Harcourts Solid Rock Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 107,026.00 Yearly. Harcourts Solid Rock Vacancies In Kempton Park, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Harcourts Solid Rock Vacancies For Position Of Intern Real Estate Agent
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Harcourts Solid Rock
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Harcourts Solid Rock Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 107,026.00 Yearly
Apply Through:- harcourts.co.za
Harcourts Solid Rock Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
As part of being a Real Estate Agent:
- You will be required to prospect for new business that will include cold calling and knock and drops
- You will be required to learn every aspect of being a Real Estate agent – all legal requirements
- You will be required to create and present listing presentations
- You will be required to perform market analysis and research for clients
- You will be required to load data and create adverts
- You will be required to perform showhouses
- You will be required to drive around with buyers showing properties for sale
- You will be required to provide feedback to sellers on a weekly basis and report on sales figures achieved
- You will be required to perform personal branding activities
If you are new to the industry you will be provided with mentoring and with the necessary training and skills to become successful in selling Real Estate.
To become a successful agent you need to have the following attributes:
- Be goal orientated
- Need to be a people’s person
- Need to have very good project management skills
- Need to be a selfstarter
- Need to have IT skills – good knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Need to be a good communicater
- Need to be persistant
Qalifications and Experience
You will need to have at least a matric certificate.
Any cold calling experience would be advantages
You need PC skills (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
You need to be hard working
You need to be self motivated
You need to be able to work as a consultant
You will need to have a valid drivers license
You need to stay in around Kempton Park
You will need to be fluent in at least two South African languages
You dont need any sales experience but any previous sales experience could be an advantage.
As part of your training you will be enrolled in a training program and after a year if succesful you will be able to write an exam with the Estate Agency Affairs Board and qualify as a full status agent.