Goldenrule Vacancies | Development Team Lead Career Opportunity at Goldenrule Careers Web-page. Goldenrule East London, Eastern Cape Jobs . Find-out East London, Eastern Cape Government Jobs for freshers. East London Entry Level Jobs In Eastern Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in East London, Eastern Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From www.goldenrule.co.za
Notification Out From Goldenrule Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Goldenrule, Can Apply For Jobs In Goldenrule For The Position Of Development Team Lead. Read Out Full Job Description About This Goldenrule Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Goldenrule Vacancies | Development Team Lead Careers Opportunity In East London, Eastern Cape
Goldenrule Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Goldenrule As A Development Team Lead, Now They Can Apply For Goldenrule Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Goldenrule Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 12132.00 per month. Goldenrule Vacancies In East London, Eastern Cape.
Briefed Details Of Goldenrule Vacancies For Position Of Development Team Lead
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Goldenrule
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Goldenrule Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 12132.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.goldenrule.co.za
Goldenrule Vacancies In Eastern Cape, South Africa Full Job Description
Our client is looking for a dynamic Development Team Lead to manage their development team based in East London.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science.
- Minimum 4 years in a Senior development role within the Progress OpenEdge
- Knowledge of developing an ERP
- Exceptional development experience in Progress OpenEdge.
- Exceptional database design skills.
- Strong OO programming experience.
- Leadership experience of project working and professional software development
processes, including agile.
- Strong experience in using source control.
- Experience in the application of the Scrum/Agile methodology
- Experience in managing project performance against SLA.
- Contribute to application design and technical documentation.
- Provide technical guidance to the team.
- Manage software development to specification & timelines
- Maintain and improve existing solutions.
- Ensure software is developed to quality standards.
- Maintain development SOPs.
- Execute technical investigations.
- High level of analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Personality and Attributes
- Logical out of the box thinker.
- A passion for solving complex business problems.
- Resource management including HR matters.
- Solid understanding of project finances.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrates leadership skills.
- Driver’s License
Job Reference: GDR03199