Gilbarco Vacancies | HSE Administrator Career Opportunity at Gilbarco Careers Web-page. Gilbarco Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.gilbarco.com
Notification Out From Gilbarco Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Gilbarco, Can Apply For Jobs In Gilbarco For The Position Of HSE Administrator. Read Out Full Job Description About This Gilbarco Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Gilbarco Vacancies | HSE Administrator Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Gilbarco Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Gilbarco As A HSE Administrator, Now They Can Apply For Gilbarco Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Gilbarco Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 11044.00 per month. Gilbarco Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Gilbarco Vacancies For Position Of HSE Administrator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Gilbarco
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Gilbarco Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 11044.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.gilbarco.com
Gilbarco Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
JOB TITLE: HSE Administrator
REPORTING TO: Head of HSSE
LOCATION: Bedfordview, South Africa
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The purpose of the HSE Administrator is to compile a BP HSSE Maintenance File for each BP Scheduled Maintenance Site.
- To communicate with the schedulers daily to receive the BP Scheduled Maintenance Site List.
- Open a file for each BP Scheduled Maintenance Site on the BP on-line portal,
- Collect data and upload all documents to the BP on-line portal as per BP HSSE regulations
- Make changes to the HSSE documentation so that it is specific to the BP Maintenance Site.
- Complete the BP Scheduled Maintenance Site File within 4 hours
- Request approval from BP for the BP Scheduled Maintenance File via the on-line portal within 4 hours.
- Inform the Schedulers of the approval status of the BP Scheduled Maintenance File.
- Communicate with the Safety Officer on a weekly basis to ensure that they have access to or have received the most recent revised HSSE documentation.
- Update HSSE documentation, when necessary
- Track and manage personnel documentation (i.e.ID cards, driver’s licences, etc.)
- Notify the HSSE Administrator before expiration date of employee’s documentation
DELAGATION OF AUTHORITY
Stop Work Authority
- Retail Managers, Supervisors and Technicians.
- HSSE Officer and HSSE Administrator
- Other Retail Clients
- MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE (INDICATORS)
- 100% – Finish the BP Scheduled Maintenance Site File, within 4 hours
- 100% – Request approval from BP for the BP Scheduled Maintenance File via the on-line portal within 4 hours.
- OTD – Communicate with the schedulers daily in order to receive the BP Scheduled Maintenance Site List
- OTD – Communicate with the Safety Officer on a weekly basis to ensure that they have access to or have received the most recent, revised HSSE documentation.
PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment Training
- Construction Regulations Training
- OHS Act Training
- Experience in Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Experience in Legal Appointments
- Experience in the development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Experience in HSSE Statistics
- Forecourt experience
Proficient in use of MS Office Suit (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook
ROLE SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES & BEHAVIOURS
- Gains insight into customer needs.
- Identifies opportunities that benefit the customer.
- Builds and delivers solution that meet customer expectation.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships.
- Works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives.
- Represents own interest while being fair to others and their areas.
- Partners with others to get work done.
- Credits others for their contributions and accomplishments.
- Gains trust and support of others.
- Seeks to understand different perspectives and cultures.
- Contributes to a work climate where differences are valued and supported.
- Applies others’ diverse experiences, styles, backgrounds, and perspectives to get results.
- Is sensitive to cultural norms, expectations, and ways or communicating.
- Follows through on commitments and makes sure others do the same.
- Acts with a clear sense of ownership.
- Takes personal responsibility for decisions, actions and failures.
- Establishes clear responsibilities and processes for monitoring work and measuring results.
- Designs feedback loops into work.
- Identifies and creates the processes necessary to get work done.
- Separates and combines activities into efficient workflow.
- Seeks ways to improve processes, from small tweaks to complete reengineering.
- Is a simplifier, focused on cutting through complexity?
- Prioritizes to the critical few – focuses on what matters most.
- Reflects on activities and impact on others.
- Proactively seeks feedback about shortcomings.
- Admits mistakes and gains insight from experiences.
- Knows strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and limits.
- Comes up with useful ideas that are new, better, or unique.
- Introduces new ways of looking at problems.
- Can take a creative idea and put it into practice
Gilbarco Veeder-Root represents the leading brands of solutions and technologies that provide convenience, control, and environmental integrity for retail fueling and adjacent markets. In 2002, the Gilbarco and Veeder-Root companies combined into one marketing brand, with distinctive and complementary business lines, services, and sales capabilities. Veeder-Root is the world’s leading supplier of automatic tank gauging and fuel management systems and one of the few companies in the industry to design, manufacture and service its own products; supplying and integrating the broadest range of new and proven technologies to reduce cost of ownership, enhance environmental integrity, and improve performance and profitability for petroleum marketers and commercial fueling enterprises worldwide.
Vontier Corporation View
Vontier is a $3B global industrial technology company focused on smarter transportation and mobility. Our five operating companies—Gilbarco Veeder-Root, Global Traffic Technologies, Teletrac Navman, Matco Tools, and Hennessy Industries—are united by a powerful purpose: mobilizing the future to create a better world. Our portfolio of trusted brands includes market-leading expertise in mobility technologies, retail and commercial fueling, fleet management, telematics, vehicle diagnostics and repair, and smart cities. Vontier’s pioneering solutions advance safety, security, efficiency, and environmental compliance worldwide.
Energized by our shared purpose and values, we have a strong culture shaped by a deep organization-wide commitment to inclusion, diversity, and equity (ID&E) and corporate responsibility. Eight vibrant global employee resource groups serve as powerful focal points for connection, community, and advocacy, and we actively support community causes through Vontier Cares. We offer flexible remote and in-person, open-space work options.
The Vontier Business System (VBS), our engine for success and our competitive advantage, powers every aspect of our business performance through a continuous improvement mindset. As we look to the future, we will continue to evolve VBS to prepare our teams for new challenges and opportunities, and to stay on the forefront of changing technologies through fast iteration and focused experimentation. To learn more about us visit: www.vontier.com