GFIC TECH Vacancies | Office Administrator Career Opportunity at GFIC TECH Careers Web-page. GFIC TECH Sandton, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Sandton, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Sandton Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Sandton, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From gfictech.com
Notification Out From GFIC TECH Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In GFIC TECH, Can Apply For Jobs In GFIC TECH For The Position Of Office Administrator. Read Out Full Job Description About This GFIC TECH Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
GFIC TECH Vacancies | Office Administrator Careers Opportunity In Sandton, Gauteng
GFIC TECH Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With GFIC TECH As A Office Administrator, Now They Can Apply For GFIC TECH Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On GFIC TECH Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 10578.00 per month. GFIC TECH Vacancies In Sandton, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of GFIC TECH Vacancies For Position Of Office Administrator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- GFIC TECH
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- GFIC TECH Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 10578.00 per month
Apply Through:- gfictech.com
GFIC TECH Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations, correspondence and support the work of CEO, Managers within the organization.
- Provide support to Mentors and Mentees of the organization.
- Ensure smooth running of the office and contribute in driving sustainable growth.
- Undertake a variety of administrative, clerical and managerial tasks.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence ( Email & Letters etc) .
- Scheduling Meetings & Taking Minutes.
- Managing Agenda of CEO.
- Prepare PowerPoint Presentation.
- Organizing travel arrangements within the organization.
- Ordering and managing of stationery for the organization.
- Planning events.
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Create and update records and databases with personal and other data
- Making sure the facilities are clean, orderly, and safe
- Analyze supply to determine cost-saving and efficiency savings.
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly Reports
- Excellent Communications skills – both verbal and written
- Presentation skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Time Management
- The ability to prioritize tasks
- Organizational Ability
- Familiarity with the office environment
- Commercial awareness
- Able to work with very little supervision
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Good team work skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Personal Motivation
- Deadline driven
- Computer literate (Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.)
- Matric / Grade 12 Qualification
- Qualification in secretarial or office admin will be an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Ability to interact with people
- 3 years working experience
- Mail your resume to [email protected]