Forex World Vacancies | Compliance & Risk Officer / AML&KYC Specialist Career Opportunity at Forex World Careers Web-page. Forex World Sandton, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Sandton, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Sandton Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Sandton, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.forexworld.co.za
Notification Out From Forex World Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Forex World, Can Apply For Jobs In Forex World For The Position Of Compliance & Risk Officer / AML&KYC Specialist. Read Out Full Job Description About This Forex World Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Forex World Vacancies | Compliance & Risk Officer / AML&KYC Specialist Careers Opportunity In Sandton, Gauteng
Forex World Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Forex World As A Compliance & Risk Officer / AML&KYC Specialist, Now They Can Apply For Forex World Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Forex World Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 50207.00 per month. Forex World Vacancies In Sandton, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Forex World Vacancies For Position Of Compliance & Risk Officer / AML&KYC Specialist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Forex World
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Forex World Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 50207.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.forexworld.co.za
Forex World Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Compliance & Risk Officer / AML&KYC Specialist – Bureau de Change – (Foreign Exchange)
LOCATION: Sandton, Gauteng
COMMENCEMENT DATE: IMMEDIATELY
Reporting to Chief Executive Officer
Purpose Of The Job
The Compliance Officer is responsible for developing, implementing and enforcing the policies and procedures designed to minimize potential regulatory risks (including money laundering risks) and take responsibility for all reports, amendments, communication and compliance relating to SARB/FIC/FICA.
· A relevant degree or NQF5 qualification
- A minimum of 5 years’ full time experience in Foreign Exchange Operations
- Certification in South African AML and FICA requirements
- SARB APPROVAL
- RE1 – Key Individual
- 7-10 years working experience as a Compliance Officer in Foreign Exchange & Money Transfer
- Knowledge of SARB: Go AML/FIC Act/FICA/KYC
- Knowledge of SARB: CFT: Combating Financing Terrorism
- Highly Experienced in risk management of clients and staff
- Highly Experienced in monitoring compliance with the Exchange Control Rulings
- Highly experienced in reporting: Sections 28, 28A, 29 (STR & SAR) & 32 of the FIC Act
- Highly Experienced in Foreign Exchange and Money Transfer Software
- Language(s): English
- Driver’s license: B ,EB
- Availability for travel: Local
- Extensive knowledge of POPI Act
Key Performance Indicators
· Well versed in AML, CFT, Fraud Prevention and Exchange Controlregulations and rulings
- Regulations are followed by all employees as set out in the Internal Rules document
- Proper recordkeeping as mandated by local regulations and contractual undertakings
- Effectiveness and monitoring of the Internal rules
- Ensure employees are trained and tested on a regular basis
Key Job Functions
· Forming and performing an efficient and effective Regulatory Risk & Compliance function which contributes to the company’s growth and strategy realization.
· Developing and integrating a risk based approach across all services (including customer and branch profiles)
· Implementing a risk-based monitoring program to monitor and manage regulatory requirements over the short, medium and long-term (RMCP)
· Defining and rating the company’s regulatory risk universe and map
· Meet roles and responsibilities agreement by submitting applications to the South African Reserve Bank (SARB) within agreed timelines.
· Conducting monitoring according to the monitoring program which must include Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) requirements
· Ensure compliance with the FIC Act and all other relevant legislation
· Monitoring to ensure that there is continuous compliance with the Exchange Control Rulings
· Correct and timely reporting per Regulatory requirements
· Reports to be filed as per Sections 28, 28A, 29 (STR & SAR) & 32 the FIC Act)
· Developing and maintaining relationships with the Regulator and industry bodies
· Monitoring the regulatory environment to identify new applicable regulatory requirements and amendments to existing requirements
· Ensure risks are mitigated and reported by managing exchange control risks in consultation with compliance and risk offers.
· Provide guidance in the completion of subsidiary compliance risk monitoring programs.
· Provide advice and/or input to internal stakeholders on possible contraventions of compliance risks through early detection.
· Completion of subsidiary compliance risk monitoring programs
· Advising and consulting with business on regulatory developments and on the regulatory implications of non-compliance
· Ensuring that the Internal Rules document is kept up to date and is a “live” ongoing document
· Providing ongoing employee training and assessment to ensure compliance with Internal Rules
· Promoting and maintaining a compliance culture within Forex World through awareness campaigns and training programs
· All employee transactions are monitored
· Fraud Prevention
· Employee training and advising
· Ability to integrate information with processes
- Communication skills (verbal, written, numeric)
Job Type: Full-time