Fides Recruitment Vacancies | Director Career Opportunity at Fides Recruitment Careers Web-page. Fides Recruitment Sandton, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Sandton, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Sandton Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Sandton, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.fidesrecruitment.co.za
Notification Out From Fides Recruitment Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Fides Recruitment, Can Apply For Jobs In Fides Recruitment For The Position Of Director. Read Out Full Job Description About This Fides Recruitment Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Fides Recruitment Vacancies | Director Careers Opportunity In Sandton, Gauteng
Fides Recruitment Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Fides Recruitment As A Director, Now They Can Apply For Fides Recruitment Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Fides Recruitment Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 963277.00 per year. Fides Recruitment Vacancies In Sandton, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Fides Recruitment Vacancies For Position Of Director
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Fides Recruitment
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Fides Recruitment Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 963277.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.fidesrecruitment.co.za
Fides Recruitment Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Full Job Description
The role is for the director take responsibility for the external audit quality assurance department. It will entail establishing the department and all necessary policies and procedures that will ensure client delivers external audit work in compliance with all rules and regulations as required by IRBA, SAICA and the JSE and other related legislation that governs the conduct of the external audit function. Further, the role is to provide technical accounting advisory services, assistance and training to management, staff & clients.
Qualification and Experience
- CA (SA)
- Registered Auditor (RA)
- Good working knowledge and understanding of IFRS, ISAs, Auditing Professions Act Relevant certifications. Thorough knowledge of current auditing techniques
- Minimum of 10 years in area of expertise (at least 5 years in a senior role and at least 5 years’ experience post articles in auditing). Served as part time or full-time technical role in an audit firm will be an added advantage
- As an Assurance audit technical director, you will be responsible for providing technical support on International Standards on Auditing (ISAs) and the client Audit Methodology to audit teams primarily in South Africa but also across our Africa
- The primary function of the technical director external audit is to provide ad-hoc technical support to teams and to assist with the completion of formal consultation documents relating to auditor reporting, reportable irregularities or other mandatory matters per policy. You will draw on your knowledge and experience to help teams solve complex or contentious issues brought to you and will support the Associate Directors and Executive Directors in concluding on technical matters.
- Also required to manage internal projects relating to technical matters which may include developing training material, collateral or template development, coaching of audit teams and risk monitoring / mitigation projects. There is also an element of presenting training to Directors and management team.
** PLEASE EMAIL YOUR UPDATED Word CV to [email protected]
co.za or contact Fumani, Cell: 083
PLEASE NOTE: We read all the CV’s that are sent to us. Due to a high volume of CVs received, our response time might be delayed but please just bear with us.IF HOWEVER YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN TWO WEEKS, PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Johannesburg, Gauteng: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)