Fancourt Vacancies | Assistant Food & Beverage Manager Career Opportunity at Fancourt Careers Web-page. Fancourt George, Western Cape Jobs . Find-out George, Western Cape Government Jobs for freshers. George Entry Level Jobs In Western Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in George, Western Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From www.placementpartner.co.za
Notification Out From Fancourt Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Fancourt, Can Apply For Jobs In Fancourt For The Position Of Assistant Food & Beverage Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Fancourt Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Fancourt Vacancies | Assistant Food & Beverage Manager Careers Opportunity In George, Western Cape
Fancourt Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Fancourt As A Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, Now They Can Apply For Fancourt Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Fancourt Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 17,642.00 per month. Fancourt Vacancies In George, Western Cape.
Briefed Details Of Fancourt Vacancies For Position Of Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Fancourt
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Fancourt Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 17,642.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.placementpartner.co.za
Fancourt Vacancies In Western Cape, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- Hospitality, Western Cape GeorgeNOW RECRUITING – ASSSISTANT FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER.Based at Fancourt, in George (Western Cape).We are offering an exciting career opportunity for an experienced manager in the Food & Beverage industry to join our team.We are looking for a senior manager who enjoys the hustle and bustle of a 5 star establishment, who can deliver on and exceed the expectations of the members and guests of a luxury resort, who understands what great service is all about, who knows how to lead, train & develop teams and who knows how to build a F&B experience that delivers exceptional experiences consistently.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:You will be responsible for assisting the F&B Manager to ensure that:
- Members and guests are happy with the food, the dining experience, the service and are coming back for more;
- Outlets are run efficiently and service standards are consistent;
- Outlets are following sound financial, operational and people management practices;
- Stock and OE controls are in place and adhered to;
- Outlet managers are developed and competent to take ownership of their outlets;
- Customer feedback is attended to promptly and efficiently;
- Financial management, budgeting and strategic planning are understood across the division and that it is meeting profitability targets(budgets, CAPEX projects, forecasting, audits, etc.);
- Strategic plans are in place and delivered on;
- The product and service offering are continually tested and improved in line with industry standards;
- The general day-to-day functions of the division are managed efficiently;
- Implementing hospitality initiatives that sets the Fancourt offering a notch above luxury hospitality trends.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS: This position requires:
- A relevant hospitality and / or F&B management tertiary qualification (minimum of NQF 5);
- Knowledge of technology (software and hardware) relevant to the F&B Division, accounting and point of sale systems and advanced competency in MS Office are essential.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role (senior management of a 4 or 5 star luxury / leisure resort property);
- Knowledge of and current working experience in LHW standards and the implementation thereof;
- Working knowledge of the following key operational matters: staff development, wine & beverage lists compilation and management, financial management and reporting, stock and OE controls and management, OHSACT,
- Conceptualising F&B experiences with the management team.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND BEHAVIOURS:
The role requires someone who is competent in communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all organisational levels (in writing or verbal), establishing and maintaining constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, making decisions and solving problems, and organising, planning, and prioritising work. The ideal candidate will also be diligent, act with integrity, can practice self-control and has a high stress tolerance, is a team player, can be appropriately assertive.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate skills in terms of the following key work activities:
- Efficient staff management, development, training and effective leadership skills;
- Developing operating strategies, plans, or procedures;
- Developing, implementing and upholding service standards and norms;
- Financial acumen (knowledge and practical) – budgeting, cost control, financial planning, purchasing, stock management, maintenance, refurbishments, etc.;
- Guest service management; customer complaint / problem resolution;
- Problem solving & Decision making.
How to apply:
You can apply online at https://www.fancourt.co.za/careers-job-listing/
The Company’s Employment Equity Plan will be taken into consideration with all appointments. Should you not be contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Other Benefits: Provident Fund
Ref: Geo000251/EMVacancy Type: Permanent