Employ Africa Vacancies | Electrician Career Opportunity at Employ Africa Careers Web-page. Employ Africa Pretoria, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Pretoria, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Pretoria Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.employ-africa.com
Notification Out From Employ Africa Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Employ Africa, Can Apply For Jobs In Employ Africa For The Position Of Electrician. Read Out Full Job Description About This Employ Africa Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Employ Africa Vacancies | Electrician Careers Opportunity In Pretoria, Gauteng
Employ Africa Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Employ Africa As A Electrician, Now They Can Apply For Employ Africa Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Employ Africa Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 17,753.00 per month. Employ Africa Vacancies In Pretoria, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Employ Africa Vacancies For Position Of Electrician
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Employ Africa
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Employ Africa Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 17,753.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.employ-africa.com
Employ Africa Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Development of econometric models.
- Analysis of market and economic data.
- Develop an economic dashboard as a way of monitoring longer term macroeconomic trends in SA and major economies.
- Preparation of economic variable reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Work with other investment analysts to determine the investment case for exposure to various asset classes and economic sectors.
- Develop an understanding of the full portfolio management process, including front, middle and back office operations.
- Keep abreast of current market dynamics and their relationship to economic developments to help determine whether macroeconomic conditions are in balance.
Description of Tasks
- Develop econometric models for a number of relevant economic variables and market metrics.
- Analyse relevant economic data releases to highlight developing trends.
- Research and propose new developments in economic analysis.
- Develop an economic dashboard showing economic trend and risks.
- Prepare economic reports, charts and slides for inclusion in client reportback sessions.
- Work with other investment professionals to write up and report on the investment case for exposure to various asset classes.
- Liaise with investment team to develop further integration of ESG issues into investment process.
- Assist the investment administration team with relevant actions to assist with trade executions and settlement.
- Assist portfolio managers with administrative matters.
- Assist with preparation of client proposals, presentations, portfolio reviews.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time.
Skills/Personal Attributes Required
- Strong economic analysis skills (i.e. Economics/Econometrics).
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse information, interpret trends and draw relevant conclusions.
- Strong numerical skills and ability to develop and maintain Excel spreadsheet models
- Ability to write coherent reports and recommendations.
- Professional, proactive, efficient and reliable.
- Confident communicating with external parties and clients.
- Sound inter-personal skills, friendly, good telephone manner.
- Must be able to work under pressure and focus for long periods.
- Able to work effectively within a team or independently.
- Have a passion for economics and a keen interest in working in investment markets.
- Integrity and trustworthiness must be beyond reproach.
- A degree in the Finance/Investment Management fields, with preference for Economics / Econometrics.
The next step is to enter the application process by completing the role match questionnaire. This online questionnaire is designed to identify if you are a good match for the role and the company and also help predict a new hire”s on-the-job performance and retainability. You will be required to use the link below: