Econo Foods Vacancies | Picker and Packer Career Opportunity at Econo Foods Careers Web-page. Econo Foods Klerksdorp, North West Jobs . Find-out Klerksdorp, North West Government Jobs for freshers. Klerksdorp Entry Level Jobs In North West. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Klerksdorp, North West. Get All Hiring Updates From econofoods.co.za
Notification Out From Econo Foods Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Econo Foods, Can Apply For Jobs In Econo Foods For The Position Of Picker and Packer. Read Out Full Job Description About This Econo Foods Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Econo Foods Vacancies | Picker and Packer Careers Opportunity In Klerksdorp, North West
Econo Foods Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Econo Foods As A Picker and Packer, Now They Can Apply For Econo Foods Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Econo Foods Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 4522.00 per month. Econo Foods Vacancies In Klerksdorp, North West.
Briefed Details Of Econo Foods Vacancies For Position Of Picker and Packer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Econo Foods
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Econo Foods Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 4522.00 per month
Apply Through:- econofoods.co.za
Econo Foods Vacancies In North West, South Africa Full Job Description
- 1 Stock Picking
- Confirm and pick correct items and quantities as per Picker Sheet
- Deliver items to loading area as per route on Picker Sheet
- *Check pallets for damages and keep all stock neat and tidy
- Ensure that there are never different types of stock arranged on the same pallet Only pick stock from marked pallets in chiller or freezer Return stock that was incorrectly picked to the correct place/s Stack picked stock in neat arrangements to avoid/minimise damage Ensure that stock rotation is done according to prescribed methods Only pick stock from open boxes before opening new boxes
2 Packing and Loading
- Ensure that the Load Weight is spread to ensure the stability of the vehicle Place and stack the load that it will be stable and not fall down or move around, whilst in transit and chilled products are protected against freezing Ensure that no products are placed directly on the Floor of the Truck but to be placed on pallets, as per Food Hygienic Standards
3 Reporting & Counting
- Report damages and check the expiry dates, sell by dates and best before dates Record out of stock items in Short Register at Stock Controller Perform daily blind stock count as per set schedule 4 Trolley Jack Operation Only authorised staff are allowed to use the Trolley Jack Ensure the equipment is used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions to ensure your safety and the safety of the people around you. Ensure all other personnel or bystanders are clear of the immediate work area.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R4,522.05 per month
- High School (matric) (Required)
- Picking an Packing: 1 year (Required)