Dell Technologies Vacancies | Senior Advisor, Account Service Management Career Opportunity at Dell Technologies Careers Web-page. Dell Technologies Home Based Jobs . Find-out Home Based Government Jobs for freshers. Home Based Entry Level Jobs In Home Based. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Home Based. Get All Hiring Updates From www.dell.com
Notification Out From Dell Technologies Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Dell Technologies, Can Apply For Jobs In Dell Technologies For The Position Of Senior Advisor, Account Service Management. Read Out Full Job Description About This Dell Technologies Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Dell Technologies Vacancies | Senior Advisor, Account Service Management Careers Opportunity In Home Based
Dell Technologies Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Dell Technologies As A Senior Advisor, Account Service Management, Now They Can Apply For Dell Technologies Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Dell Technologies Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 894785.00 per year. Dell Technologies Vacancies In Home Based.
Briefed Details Of Dell Technologies Vacancies For Position Of Senior Advisor, Account Service Management
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Dell Technologies
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Job Location :- Jobs In Home Based
Jobs Type :- Dell Technologies Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 894785.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.dell.com
Dell Technologies Vacancies In Home Based, South Africa Full Job Description
Senior Advisor, Account Service Management
Dell Technologies customers expect great things from both our products and our services. Account Services Management is all about managing and overseeing seamless service delivery processes. It’s a hugely varied field of work. Processes range from incident management to change management, from configuration management to customer management. The team makes sure disputes and technical issues are resolved. We also provide excellent communication to the customer around every activity – from the tactical to the strategic.
Join us as a Senior Advisor, Account Service Management on our Services team in South Africa or Nigeria to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Advisor you will operate as the key member of the Dell Technologies Customer Service Team who supports our largest and most strategically important customers. As a post-sales resource, your main responsibility is to act as the trusted advisor to your dedicated client(s), ensuring that the services are delivered according to SLA in the most efficient way. Furthermore, you will handle any upcoming incidents with an overall aim to prevent and foresee potential obstacles. Customer satisfaction and happiness is your priority.
- Be responsible for a dedicated customer set, build relationships within account(s) to become a trusted advisor focused on the total customer experience and satisfaction.
- Leverage Dell Technologies resources to ensure incident resolution, drive proactive activities promoting system health and customer satisfaction.
- Leverage big data analysis to provide customer environment insight and guidance to foresee and identify potential issues. Furthermore, you will provide monthly/ quarterly and annual business reviews to proactively inform customer of overall account status, including ongoing service activities, recommendations for further risk mitigation, updates on incident solution and progress of upgrades and enhancements.
- Communicate relevant service updates and recommendations to both internal & external customers to ensure a level of compliance, performance, change control management and service ability.
- Attend customer site meetings and lead meetings with an executive level audience to articulate a forward-thinking account plan
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- BSc or MSc degree, 8+ years of relevant experience working in a customer facing role within the Information & Technology Industry
- Complex problem-solving skills and experience handling high business impact customer escalations
- Ability to work in a team environment, ability to influence others to create consent and to achieve results.
- Customer focused attitude, excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills, active listening.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal) with professional proficiency in English.
- Strong Dell EMC technology and product knowledge
- ITIL V3 Foundation certification
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life – while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.