Cytel Vacancies | RFI Manager Career Opportunity at Cytel Careers Web-page. Cytel Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From careers.cytel.com
Notification Out From Cytel Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Cytel, Can Apply For Jobs In Cytel For The Position Of RFI Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Cytel Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Cytel Vacancies | RFI Manager Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Cytel Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Cytel As A RFI Manager, Now They Can Apply For Cytel Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Cytel Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 19659.00 per month. Cytel Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Cytel Vacancies For Position Of RFI Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Cytel
Vacant Position :- RFI Manager
Jobs Type :- Cytel Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 19659.00 per month
Apply Through:- careers.cytel.com
Cytel Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Cytel provides unrivaled biostatistics and operations research knowledge to our customers in the life sciences industries in the form of both software and services. At Cytel, we work hard to create successful careers with significant professional growth for our employees, as a result of which they work hard to make Cytel successful. Cytel is a place where talent, experience and integrity come together to advance the state of clinical development.
Job Location: South Africa, Ireland, UK, Europe (Remote)
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
The RFI Manager is responsible for preparation and management of Requests for Information (RFIs). This position provides both technical support and project management to ensure RFIs are accurate and successful. A team player with strong industry experience works closely with the Sales teams, Proposals team, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Strategic Account Managers (SAMs), Business Unit Leaders, Quality Assurance and other internal stakeholders to meet strategic and sales goals as well as supports the public presence of Cytel by interactions with clients as needed. The RFI Manager may or may not have team lead management responsibilities.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management of the RFI process from receipt of RFIs through submission to clients, including tracking RFIs and assignments in Salesforce and coordination of team to prepare RFIs.
- Analyze client needs based on RFIs and present the relevant Cytel capabilities and offerings to position Cytel as the preferred vendor.
- Organize internal RFI strategy meetings to collaborate with the Sales team, Proposals Team, SMEs, SAMs, Business Unit Leaders, Quality Assurance and other internal stakeholders to strategize responses to RFIs
- Coordinate responses to RFIs through the use of Qvidian, a data repository adopted by Cytel to be utilized in the preparation of RFIs.
- Prepare RFI text, including any technical written material supplied by internal stakeholders.
- Review and validate RFIs for accurate content, consistent format and compliance.
- Ensure responses to RFIs are coherent, persuasive, and delivered on time and in line with the request itself, and the appropriate Cytel review & management approval process.
- Responsible for managing the inclusion and accuracy of data saved in Qvidian, including development and coordination of a documented review process to ensure data is current and accurate.
- Responsible to develop a plan to maximize the use of Qvidian in the development of RFIs.
- Contribute technical information and strategic insights and suggestions to improve processes and quality of deliverables.
Qualifications and Experience:
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in business management, clinical sciences, statistics, or equivalent experience in job performance.
Minimum Work Requirements:
- A minimum three to five years of prior experience in an RFI/proposal group at a Contract Research Organization (CRO).
- Experience in preparing RFIs at a CRO.
- Strong understanding of clinical trials.
- Strong writing skills with proven performance in preparing RFIs and proposals.
- Experience working with and maintaining data in a data repository, such as Qvidian.
- Demonstrated understanding of the customer decision-making processes, marketplace requirements and the competitive environment, with the ability to position and differentiate products for maximum market penetration in the clinical trial space.
- Excellent listener, superior communication ability, with strong presentation skills and the ability to gain respect of and influence personnel at all levels.
- Participative and team-oriented, with energy and initiative, and the ability to motivate, influence and achieve results through others.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated, without the need for significant infrastructure and support, an understanding of the dynamics of high-growth companies, the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment with research driven founders.
- Ethical, with high degree of personal and professional integrity.
Cytel Inc. is an Equal Employment / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Cytel does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact Cytel’s human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to Cytel. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and Cytel. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Cytel. Cytel shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies.