Cure Day Hospitals Vacancies | ENROLLED NURSE Career Opportunity at Cure Day Hospitals Careers Web-page. Cure Day Hospitals Erasmuskloof, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Erasmuskloof, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Erasmuskloof Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Erasmuskloof, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From cure.co.za
Notification Out From Cure Day Hospitals Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Cure Day Hospitals, Can Apply For Jobs In Cure Day Hospitals For The Position Of ENROLLED NURSE. Read Out Full Job Description About This Cure Day Hospitals Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Cure Day Hospitals Vacancies | ENROLLED NURSE Careers Opportunity In Erasmuskloof, Gauteng
Cure Day Hospitals Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Cure Day Hospitals As A ENROLLED NURSE, Now They Can Apply For Cure Day Hospitals Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Cure Day Hospitals Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 14024.00 per month. Cure Day Hospitals Vacancies In Erasmuskloof, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Cure Day Hospitals Vacancies For Position Of ENROLLED NURSE
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Cure Day Hospitals
Vacant Position :- ENROLLED NURSE
Jobs Type :- Cure Day Hospitals Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 14024.00 per month
Apply Through:- cure.co.za
Cure Day Hospitals Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Cure Day Hospitals is a dynamic and energetic company that is expanding rapidly with Nine (9) operational hospitals. We are looking for a dynamic and energetic ENROLLED NURSE to join our team in THEATRE in BLOEMFONTEIN, FREE STATE.
NO OF POSITIONS
PROVINCE / REGION
- Delivers comprehensive and quality patient care
- Adheres to Patient’s Rights at all times
- Prevents, reports and manages Medico-legal risks
- Patient records and registers meet legal requirements
- Control of stock and equipment
- Provides support to new employees
- Ensures a therapeutic and safe patient environment by maintaining health and safety standards, complies with infection prevention protocols
- Currently registered with SANC as Enrolled Nurse
- Experience in the Operating Room
- Experience in Anesthesia assistance will be advantageous
- Willing to work shifts in accordance with the requirements of the Unit
- Competent in the demonstration and assessment of all clinical procedures and management of risks
- Basic knowledge of stock control principles
- The ability to identify and report near-misses and adverse events
- Knowledge of clinical procedures
- A good understanding and application of the nursing scope of practice and knowledge of patient care
- Be able to function as an effective member of the nursing team by facilitating team effectiveness
- Displays a concern for excellence by following work routines and standard while achieving results
- The ability to display sound judgment in problem-solving
Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which includes membership of subsidised medical aid, provident funds, leave and a thirteenth (13) cheque.
Candidates who meet the requirements and wish in applying for this position, can send their comprehensive CV’s to [email protected],
Should you not hear from us one week after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.