Consulting Positions Vacancies | Associate Principal Career Opportunity at Consulting Positions Careers Web-page. Consulting Positions Cape Town, Western Cape Jobs . Find-out Cape Town, Western Cape Government Jobs for freshers. Cape Town Entry Level Jobs In Western Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From consultingpositions.net
Notification Out From Consulting Positions Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Consulting Positions, Can Apply For Jobs In Consulting Positions For The Position Of Associate Principal. Read Out Full Job Description About This Consulting Positions Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Consulting Positions Vacancies | Associate Principal Careers Opportunity In Cape Town, Western Cape
Consulting Positions Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Consulting Positions As A Associate Principal, Now They Can Apply For Consulting Positions Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Consulting Positions Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 991,571.00 per Year. Consulting Positions Vacancies In Cape Town, Western Cape.
Briefed Details Of Consulting Positions Vacancies For Position Of Associate Principal
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Consulting Positions
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Consulting Positions Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 991,571.00 per Year
Apply Through:- consultingpositions.net
Consulting Positions Vacancies In Western Cape, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- Key Responsibilities:-
- Your main role is the overall management for delivering improvements that are measurable across the client’s site, for managing blended teams with the company and the client’s team across improvement areas to achieve targets, and for building relationships with the senior staff at the client’s site. You will be the front-line change agent for the client’s business. You will set the standards for the activities required ensuring the client results’ sustainability and you coach your own team, the client Business Improvement Manager and the senior staff at the client’s site to do the same.
- You will lead the problem-solving effort and prioritize opportunities ensuring that the team’s efforts are always within the highest-value priorities. You will help the senior staff at the client’s site drive rapid and sustainable implementation, coaching them to embed continuous improvement into their business practices.
Qalifications and Experience
- The candidate must have MBA with 5 years consulting experience tier 1 strat-house firms (eg. Bain, BCG, McKinsey) leading to performance improvement in very complex situations.
- Candidates coming from top tier strategy consulting firms interested in working for an implementation consulting firm.
- Excellent academic background
- Bachelor’s degree from top universities
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including ability to structure and prioritize efforts within an area, and ask the right questions to get to root causes
- A passion for results.
- Track record of achieving tough targets under pressure
- Build trust with C-level executives and achieve results through managing several small teams across multiple streams of work.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to construct compelling arguments supported by the right facts.
- Inspiring people and building a great team.
- A high level of energy and an ability to motivate and inspire others: fun to work with.
- They must be able to coach senior clients in the delivery of measurable improvements by implementing the processes and systems that will sustain ongoing improvements.
- They will work with senior clients to develop business improvement capabilities to ensure improvements continue long after the team has disengaged.
- This is open for candidates based in South Africa or South Africans who wish to go back home.