Coega Development Corporation Vacancies | DRIVING INSTRUCTOR – CORPORATE SERVICES Career Opportunity at Coega Development Corporation Careers Web-page. Coega Development Corporation South Africa Jobs . Find-out South Africa Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in South Africa. Get All Hiring Updates From www.coega.co.za
Notification Out From Coega Development Corporation Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Coega Development Corporation, Can Apply For Jobs In Coega Development Corporation For The Position Of DRIVING INSTRUCTOR – CORPORATE SERVICES . Read Out Full Job Description About This Coega Development Corporation Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Coega Development Corporation Vacancies | DRIVING INSTRUCTOR – CORPORATE SERVICES Careers Opportunity In South Africa
Coega Development Corporation Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Coega Development Corporation As A DRIVING INSTRUCTOR – CORPORATE SERVICES , Now They Can Apply For Coega Development Corporation Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Coega Development Corporation Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 8395.00 per month. Coega Development Corporation Vacancies In South Africa.
Briefed Details Of Coega Development Corporation Vacancies For Position Of DRIVING INSTRUCTOR – CORPORATE SERVICES
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Coega Development Corporation
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Job Location :- Jobs In South Africa
Jobs Type :- Coega Development Corporation Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 8395.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.coega.co.za
Coega Development Corporation Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
GRADE: B4 (1-year contract)
The incumbent is accountable to the Project Manager: Driver Training at the HCS Office in Gqeberha (formerly Port Elizabeth).
The Driving Instructor is mandated by CDC leadership through the Project Manager: Driver Training to ensure that training is delivered effectively and efficiently with due diligence and integrity in adherence to the Driver Training Programme Policy and Procedures.
3.0 RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS
Assume the responsibilities of the driving instructor which will include the following:
- Conduct daily vehicle inspections and report any damages immediately.
- Facilitate driving lessons in a professional manner to the learner drivers;
- Provide learner drivers with a training plan
- Ensure that all the necessary documentation is prepared in advance for the training and testing of learner drivers;
- Ensure the safety of learner drivers while in training.
- Prepare weekly learner progress reports on the state of readiness of the learner drivers;
- Facilitation of driver’s licence bookings at the Traffic Department.
- Accompany the learner drivers to the Traffic Department on the test dates;
- Be willing to travel to the Eastern Cape province to fulfill programme requirements;
4.0 COMPETENCIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- At least Grade 12 – Matric will be advantageous;
- A valid driving instructor certificate – valid for at least the next 6 months;
- Valid PDP – valid for at least the next 12 months;
- Sounds and up-to-date understanding of traffic department operating system;
- Fluent in Xhosa and English
- At least two year’s instructor experience in code 8/10/14;
- Report writing skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be in possession of a Code 8/10/14 Driver`s Licence
- Have knowledge of K53 Driving Principles
- Have a minimum of 2 years of minimum driving experience
- Be computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) and have a working knowledge of scanning of documents: the ability to complete
- Must have administrative experience
5.0 PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Performance is monitored regularly by the Office Manager, by reference to Key Performance Indicators and Balanced Scorecard.
The appointment of candidates is subject to the verification of all their credentials (employment history, educational, financial, criminal and any other checks as may be necessary). Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and if you have not heard from us within one month of submitting your application, please consider it unsuccessful.
All applications must be forwarded to [email protected]