Clinix Health Group Vacancies | Case Manager Career Opportunity at Clinix Health Group Careers Web-page. Clinix Health Group Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.clinix.co.za
Notification Out From Clinix Health Group Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Clinix Health Group, Can Apply For Jobs In Clinix Health Group For The Position Of Case Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Clinix Health Group Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Clinix Health Group Vacancies | Case Manager Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Clinix Health Group Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Clinix Health Group As A Case Manager, Now They Can Apply For Clinix Health Group Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Clinix Health Group Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 21376.00 per month. Clinix Health Group Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Clinix Health Group Vacancies For Position Of Case Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Clinix Health Group
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Clinix Health Group Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 21376.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.clinix.co.za
Clinix Health Group Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
- Ensure authorizations on admissions (daily) is accurate as per SAP system.
- Conduct daily case management rounds in allocated units to obtain updated clinical information from patient files. Comply with case management procedures, Medical Scheme contracts and legal aspects by utilizing available resources and systems (specifically the Case Manager Workstation on SAP).
- Communicate consistently and timeously with the Medical Schemes as contractually agreed through the relevant case management channels.
- Obtain Doctors letters of motivation in support of all cases where Medical Schemes request these from the hospital as part of their assessing process.
- Minimize financial risk by effectively managing patient stay.
- Communicate daily statistics with Billings regarding number of files with case management and with Billings, to progress these files through the system as quickly as possible and to achieve the discharge to final bill target. Resolve queries related to short payments by Medical Scheme, in conjunction with the Collections Department.
- Grade 12.
- Registered Nurse, currently registered with SANC.
- Alternatively, an Enrolled Nurse currently registered with SANC.
- Certificate in Coding (advantageous).
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a private hospital or medical scheme environment in a Case management capacity.
- Working knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT codes.
- Computer proficiency – SAP System or similar