ClinicGrower Vacancies | Appointment Booking Specialist Career Opportunity at ClinicGrower Careers Web-page. ClinicGrower Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From clinicgrower.com
Notification Out From ClinicGrower Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In ClinicGrower, Can Apply For Jobs In ClinicGrower For The Position Of Appointment Booking Specialist. Read Out Full Job Description About This ClinicGrower Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
ClinicGrower Vacancies | Appointment Booking Specialist Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
ClinicGrower Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With ClinicGrower As A Appointment Booking Specialist, Now They Can Apply For ClinicGrower Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On ClinicGrower Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 15000.00 – 20000.00 per month. ClinicGrower Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of ClinicGrower Vacancies For Position Of Appointment Booking Specialist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- ClinicGrower
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- ClinicGrower Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 15000.00 – 20000.00 per month
Apply Through:- clinicgrower.com
ClinicGrower Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Full Job Description
ClinicGrower is a leading digital marketing agency that works specifically with medical and dental practices in order to connect them with new patients in their community and generate leads, appointments, and sales.
We are a vital part of their overall business. We deliver results and help grow these practices to new levels.
Thanks to our great work, we are also growing and we are looking for a dedicated Appointment Booking Specialist (ABS) to join our team in a full-time position.
So….do you LOVE creating conversations, texting, calling and speaking with patients?
Are you ready to join a fun, results-oriented team?
Great! Read on…then Begin your application at the bottom of this role:
As an Appointment Booking Specialist, you are responsible for supporting our clients in a timely and professional manner by booking appointments, delivering excellent conversions, customer service and nurturing new patients to significantly impact the show rates of patients at medical practices.
We’re looking for a self-starter who has a passion for creative thinking, a love for conversations and superior relationship skills. You are a positive person and a listener who cares about improving the outcomes of people. You have a mastery in engaging with people, displaying empathy, inviting them to share their stories and show emotional intelligence that fosters trust.
You can follow best practices and standard operating procedures (SOP)…and you take advantage of opportunities to adapt and improve processes in order to consistently improve results.
To be a successful ABS, you must excel at creating and fostering conversations, prequalifying leads, and booking appointments including accepting inbound communications and placing outbound communications on 5 to 10 key client accounts.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Tasks Associated With The Role):
You should have a strong grasp of effective communication skills and strategies and be able to engage with people to make them know, like and trust the client you are booking for.
- Use our software (GHL) to text, call and schedule new patients
- Update daily call tracking reports
- Answer and respond to incoming telephone calls, SMS messages and emails received by the booking center.
- Accurately and efficiently identify prospects, determine eligibility and schedule their appointment(s).
- Collects and accurately enters demographic information into the Electronic Health Record (EHR); verifies all corrections to be entered into EHR (if applicable)
- Understands and effectively uses booking center training materials; adheres to policies and procedures.
- Communicate to manager any improved procedures to facilitate growth in appointment booking center
- Demonstrates the consistent application of top-quality customer service skills.
- Supports the Mission, Vision and Values of ClinicGrower.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the manager.
REQUIREMENTS (Expected Proficiencies):
- Proven experience in appointment booking
- Experience in scheduling appointments
- Must be friendly, assertive and demonstrate strong communication skills (via phone & email)
- Technically proficient with CRM SOFTWARE (We use GHL)
- Excellent communication skills, with consumers (patients) and cross-departmentally and ability to relay ideas clearly
- Solid experience with office management systems, EHRs and Google products (Drive, Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Dialer Software)
- An ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Able to self-direct and properly manage one’s time effectively
- Ability to learn quickly and execute at a high level with speed
- Available to work 4-8 hour shifts within M-F 8.30 AM-8.30 PM EST (New York); Must be flexible and able to work additional hours/weekends/holidays if the situation warrants it
- Able to multitask efficiently and without issues
- Reachable and responsive to Client Inquiries and team members (Slack) during working hours
- Strict attention to detail and cross checking data
- Ability to manage multiple projects consecutively and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to problem solve and provide effective solutions to issues as they arise
- Must be organized and able to update agency CRM regularly and maintain documentation on all client activities.
- Autonomy and ability to thrive in remote work environments
- Ability to show up on daily team meetings
- Quality internet for efficiency especially on Zoom/avoiding call drops
- Professional remote work environment to ensure calls and video calls are handled effectively without distraction
Sound like someone you know? Apply Here: https://go.clinicgrower.co/appt-booking-specialist
- Compensation for this role will be dependent on experience
- Paid in USD
- Hourly rate
- Compensation will be provided on a monthly basis by the 5th of the month, for the previous pay-period
- Review compensation plan after 6 months
- Bonuses & Incentives:
- Work from anywhere! Fully remote.
- Paid Time Off
Apply Here: https://go.clinicgrower.co/appt-booking-specialist
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: R15,000.00 – R20,000.00 per month
- Have you completed the online application at: https://go.clinicgrower.co/appt-booking-specialist