Caterpillar Vacancies | Project Manager Career Opportunity at Caterpillar Careers Web-page. Caterpillar Centurion, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Centurion, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Centurion Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Centurion, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From caterpillarcareers.ttcportals.com
Notification Out From Caterpillar Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Caterpillar, Can Apply For Jobs In Caterpillar For The Position Of Project Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Caterpillar Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Caterpillar Vacancies | Project Manager Careers Opportunity In Centurion, Gauteng
Caterpillar Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Caterpillar As A Project Manager, Now They Can Apply For Caterpillar Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Caterpillar Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 30047.00 per month. Caterpillar Vacancies In Centurion, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Caterpillar Vacancies For Position Of Project Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Caterpillar
Vacant Position :- Project Manager
Jobs Type :- Caterpillar Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 30047.00 per month
Apply Through:- caterpillarcareers.ttcportals.com
Caterpillar Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
As a Project Manager you will serve as a consultant and divisional expert in project management with responsibility for growing services with EAME dealers.
You will lead project teams to improve critical business processes that drive financial results. Scope very complex projects, develop project plans and business cases. Recruit, train, and lead project team members. You will participate and may lead management in planning major initiatives, objectives, and direction for the division.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– As a Project Manager you will work with business partners to negotiate, develop and monitor sustainable enterprise aftermarket parts growth while also balancing profit, priority, inventory investments and commitment to the end users.
- Monitor, manage, and communicate aftermarket parts business performance metrics.
- Incumbent supports the DSD regions with their long-term capacity planning process to accommodate the aftermarket parts business.
- Train and lead improvement project teams.
- Concurrently lead 3-5 projects, the majority of which will be very complex and will typically involve efforts across many functional areas within a Business Unit and often across multiple Business Units.
- Project leadership includes identifying opportunities, defining and financially justifying projects, launching project teams, using good project management to manage team activities, leading teams to execute projects using Design of Experiments and other methodology, tracking project status and results, removing, and elevating project barriers, and developing team members. It is also critical to identify integration issues with other projects/processes and coordinate the improvements with the appropriate project/process owners to accomplish the project goals.
- The projects will improve the company’s ability to meet customer expectations, improve quality, reduce cycle times, reduce cost, and increase profits.
- Recruit and train team members.
- Identify potential Black Belts and recruit team members in the 6 Sigma infrastructure.
- Provide necessary training and coaching to team members to spread the base of 6 Sigma Problem Solving tools.
- Ensure multi-channel communication throughout the organization.
Your skills and experience:
- Must be a results-oriented change agent who is an effective business systems thinker. Must be able to manage risk and ambiguity on a project.
- The position requires thorough knowledge of company products/applications, supply chain or merchandising programs.
- An understanding of dealer operations is required.
- Full time 6 Sigma or CPS experience strongly desired
- The position typically requires a college or university degree or equivalent experience. In addition, 15 or more years of progressively responsible job-related experience are typically required.
- Good human relations skills are required to develop a cooperative work relationship with others inside and outside the department.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Caterpillar is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit https://www.caterpillar.com/en/careers/why-caterpillar.html
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .