CapeNature Vacancies | Manager: Employee Relations Career Opportunity at CapeNature Careers Web-page. CapeNature Cape Town, Western Cape Jobs . Find-out Cape Town, Western Cape Government Jobs for freshers. Cape Town Entry Level Jobs In Western Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From www.capenature.co.za
Notification Out From CapeNature Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In CapeNature, Can Apply For Jobs In CapeNature For The Position Of Manager: Employee Relations. Read Out Full Job Description About This CapeNature Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
CapeNature Vacancies | Manager: Employee Relations Careers Opportunity In Cape Town, Western Cape
CapeNature Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With CapeNature As A Manager: Employee Relations, Now They Can Apply For CapeNature Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On CapeNature Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 620215.00 per Year. CapeNature Vacancies In Cape Town, Western Cape.
Briefed Details Of CapeNature Vacancies For Position Of Manager: Employee Relations
Recruiting Agency / Department :- CapeNature
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- CapeNature Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 620215.00 per Year
Apply Through:- www.capenature.co.za
CapeNature Vacancies In Western Cape, South Africa Full Job Description
Perks & Benefits
Staff discount on CapeNature eco-tourism facilities
Paid 3 months maternity leave
Company primary industry
Job functional area
R620 215 – R620 215 per annum
As the Employee Relations Manager you will form part of the dynamic Legal Services team. Your role will be to ensure the efficient and effective management and implementation of employee relations throughout the entity. You will be responsible for managing all disciplinary, incapacity and CCMA matters in consultation with your direct line manager and Human Resources. You will also ensure that all staff and management are trained in the relevant policies and procedures which forms part of your portfolio. In addition reporting on trends and the analysis of same forms a key function of this role.
Compliance and Legislation
- Regular review of in house policies, procedures and disciplinary code to ensure alignment with relevant legislation
- Conduct awareness sessions and or training for line management and staff in relation to employee relations
- Regular monitoring and evaluation of disciplinary processes and procedures
- Develop, design and or update relevant templates pertaining to labour relations matters
- Conduct research on legislation, policy, procedure and case law
Preparation and CCMA Representative
- Management of the disciplinary process in the terms of pre-disciplinary interview and investigations
- Ensure adequate preparation and representation of labour disputes at CCMA and Labour Court
- Drafting of Charge Sheets, Findings and Sanction documentation
- Drafting of relevant reports, disciplinary documentation as it pertains to the matters at hand
- Liaising with legal counsel as and when required in preparation for disciplinary and or CCMA matters
- Regularly updating line management regarding progress on labour relations matters
Facilitation and Case Management
- Development of a case management system to document all disciplinary matters
- Monthly updating of disciplinary statistics
- Regular engagement with the Union to maintain good relations
- Facilitate and manage alternative dispute and resolution process
- Ensuring that staff and management are trained and capacitated with regards to labour relations matters
- Monthly reporting on all matters pertaining to labour relations
- Provide guidance and support to management and staff with regards to labour relations
- Regular site visits to ensure visibility and support to regions and landscapes
- Manage a small team and develop their skills and competency
- Complete performance agreements for the team
- Ensure implementation of personal development plans
- Conduct bi-annual performance assessments
- Active participation in the budgeting process of the Unit
- Preparing of annual adjustment budgets for the Unit
- Responsible for the efficient, economic and effective control and management of the Unit budget and expenditure
- Ensure correct supply chain processes are followed when procuring goods and services
- Report on all aspects relating to budgets for the Unit
- Overall responsibility for the management, maintenance and safekeeping of the Unit’s assets
- Relevant Degree in Legal, HRM or Industrial Psychology
- Minimum five (5) years practical experience in employee relations
- In depth understanding of the LR regulatory framework, namely: Labour Relations Act, BCEA, Disciplinary Code, Employment Equity, etc.
- Candidates must have thorough knowledge of disciplinary, grievance, investigation, conflict resolution procedures and must possess proven practical experience in these areas.
- Excellent verbal and report writing communication skills are essential.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical ability.
- Excellent people skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willing to travel across the Western Cape, able to work extended hours.
- General computer literacy and knowledge of Ms Office.
- A valid Code 8 driver’s license with own transport
Kindly note that it is encouraged to become a member of the CapeNature Pension Fund. In the event that you are an existing member to a Medical Aid you are required to provide a copy of such membership before the commencement of your employment with CapeNature.