Buchanan Group Vacancies | Research Analyst Career Opportunity at Buchanan Group Careers Web-page. Buchanan Group Cape Town, Western Cape Jobs . Find-out Cape Town, Western Cape Government Jobs for freshers. Cape Town Entry Level Jobs In Western Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From www.buchanangroup.com
Notification Out From Buchanan Group Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Buchanan Group, Can Apply For Jobs In Buchanan Group For The Position Of Research Analyst. Read Out Full Job Description About This Buchanan Group Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Buchanan Group Vacancies | Research Analyst Careers Opportunity In Cape Town, Western Cape
Buchanan Group Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Buchanan Group As A Research Analyst, Now They Can Apply For Buchanan Group Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Buchanan Group Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 239865.00 Yearly. Buchanan Group Vacancies In Cape Town, Western Cape.
Briefed Details Of Buchanan Group Vacancies For Position Of Research Analyst
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Buchanan Group
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Buchanan Group Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 239865.00 Yearly
Apply Through:- www.buchanangroup.com
Buchanan Group Vacancies In Western Cape, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- Being part of the team that expands Home Tester Club’s research offering.
- Quantitative Research: Execution and delivery of quantitative research projects within Home Tester Club – from sample design to compiling research questionnaires to analysis of research results and compilation of PowerPoint research reports.
- Data Management: Maintaining the integrity and quality of the Home Tester Club membership database, and research samples, to ensure high levels of accuracy and reliability for research campaigns.
- Data analysis of the members profile data to draw meaningful insights on their behavior.
- Management of the research aspects of our Word-of-Mouth campaigns for brands.
- Client Liaison with FMCG clients on Home Tester Club research projects that are being run.
Qualification & Experiences
- Relevant tertiary qualification in market research/economics or business-related discipline is preferred, although other university qualifications will also be considered.
- Analytical ability with proven numeracy skills and advanced Excel skills.
- An ability to convey the story from numbers (both written and face to face presentation).
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in a marketing research field.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to tight deadlines.
- An eye for detail, without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- Proven Research acumen.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
· Motivated self-starter.
· Proven ability to be able to communicate effectively in writing.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
· Strong Communication skills.
· Personal attributes: enthusiastic and honest
· Quick learner
· Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure