Baker Hughes Vacancies |Bently Nevada Sales Manager – South & East Africa Career Opportunity at Baker Hughes Careers Web-page. Baker Hughes Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From careers.bakerhughes.com
Notification Out From Baker Hughes Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Baker Hughes, Can Apply For Jobs In Baker Hughes For The Position Of Bently Nevada Sales Manager – South & East Africa. Read Out Full Job Description About This Baker Hughes Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Baker Hughes Vacancies | Bently Nevada Sales Manager – South & East Africa Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Baker Hughes Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Baker Hughes As A Bently Nevada Sales Manager – South & East Africa, Now They Can Apply For Baker Hughes Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Baker Hughes Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 312903.00 per year. Baker Hughes Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Baker Hughes Vacancies For Position Of Bently Nevada Sales Manager – South & East Africa
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Baker Hughes
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Baker Hughes Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 312903.00 per year
Apply Through:- careers.bakerhughes.com
Baker Hughes Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Bently Nevada Sales Manager
Do you relish the prospect of working with advanced cutting-edge energy technology products?
Do you enjoying being part of a successful team?
Join our dynamic Sales Team
Our Team offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of digitized machine condition monitoring and protection services. We help our customers and partners achieve outstanding levels of reliability through our innovative solutions. Our portfolio of pioneering technology products help our customers achieve their business outcomes.
Partner with the best
As a member of our team you will be accountable for achieving desired financial results. You will leverage your knowledge and expertise to build trusted partnerships with our key customers. Being an ambassador for the customer, you will contribute innovative insights that will help close existing deals and create new ones.
As a Sales Manager – Sales, you will be responsible for:
- Owning and executing the assigned annual plan and delivering on quarterly commitments
- Ensuring market penetration and growth quarter on quarter to secure Bently Nevada’s leading position
- Owning early engagement with end-users, engineering procurement & construction (EPCs) and/or origin equipment manufacturers (OEM) customers on greenfield & global projects
- Developing forecasting models to ensure meeting or exceeding financial estimates
- Working cross-functionally to ensure delivery of defined goals
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE and quality policies and compliance requirements
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering or a related field
- Demonstrate prior experience dealing with the Oil & Gas and Power Generation industries
- Have a proven track record delivering substantial business results within a similar role
- Have knowledge of rotating equipment & Vibration diagnostic systems
- Be able to travel (up to 50% travel required)
- Be a good team player and enjoy collaborating with others
- Have excellent presentation, communication, influencing, negotiation and deal closing skills
Location – South Africa
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 1 day a week)
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
About Us:With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.