Bacardi Vacancies | Market Development Executive Career Opportunity at Bacardi Careers Web-page. Bacardi Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From careers.bacardilimited.com
Notification Out From Bacardi Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Bacardi, Can Apply For Jobs In Bacardi For The Position Of Market Development Executive. Read Out Full Job Description About This Bacardi Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Bacardi Vacancies | Market Development Executive Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Bacardi Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Bacardi As A Market Development Executive, Now They Can Apply For Bacardi Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Bacardi Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 172,209.00 per year. Bacardi Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Bacardi Vacancies For Position Of Market Development Executive
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Bacardi
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Bacardi Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 172,209.00 per year
Apply Through:- careers.bacardilimited.com
Bacardi Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- Responsible for delivering sales, activation targets for designated region.
- Building strong, mutually beneficial relationships with On Trade Customers for the designated region.
- Monitoring and reporting competition in the market.
- Ensuring optimum distribution and visibility of our brands.
- Execute trade initiatives ensuring that all volume and activation targets are achieved
- Negotiate, implement, and manage pouring and activity rights for strategic on trade customers.
- Implementations of integrated activity plans for designated region.
- Identify opportunities to maximize portfolio growth.
- Promote the ‘One Bacardi’ culture within distributors and retailers.
- Accountability for building Bacardi brand equity by leading and motivating 3rd Party Distributor’s team and optimizing best execution of local marketing mix in line with the brands’ global strategies.
- Having a hands-on approach in the designated region and support your manager in in your region on operational marketing and commercial activity.
- Supporting your manager with relevant marketing and sales analysis inputs.
- Providing feedback on the market growth and potential.
MIS and Reporting
- Assist building budget preparations and revisions as requested by On Trade Manager
- Market / Competitor research & analysis.
- Monthly Sales out report and analysis
- Monthly Marketing reporting (best practice, ROI, Activity Implementation).
Create a winning team
- To keep the distributor team motivated to achieve their targets and to celebrate success
Skills and Experience
- Degree graduate, preferably in business or commerce
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience with a proven track record in sales
- FMCG experience essential and spirits business knowledge is a huge bonus
- Knowledge of local market
- Proficiency in MS Office & English
- Strong commercial skills with proven track record in sales
- Be self-motivated & have a sense of ownership, Entrepreneurial and hard worker.
- Proactive and Can-do attitude, Organized and well planned
- Comfortable working with figures, have financial skills and be able to develop strategies from analysis
- Team-working skills are vital. Able to multi-task.
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars – Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
- Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
- Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
- Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it’s our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.
Disclaimer: Bacardi is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. Diversity is core to our business: by embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success and growth. The duties and responsibilities described in the role profile might not be a comprehensive list.