Avient Vacancies | Supply Chain Planner Career Opportunity at Avient Careers Web-page. Avient Randburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Randburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Randburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Randburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.avient.com
Notification Out From Avient Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Avient, Can Apply For Jobs In Avient For The Position Of Supply Chain Planner. Read Out Full Job Description About This Avient Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Avient Vacancies | Supply Chain Planner Careers Opportunity In Randburg, Gauteng
Avient Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Avient As A Supply Chain Planner, Now They Can Apply For Avient Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Avient Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 21510.00 per month. Avient Vacancies In Randburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Avient Vacancies For Position Of Supply Chain Planner
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Avient
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Avient Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 21510.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.avient.com
Avient Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Title: Supply Chain Planner
LOCATION: Randburg, South Africa
Avient Corporation (NYSE: AVNT), with 2021 revenues of $4.8 billion, provides specialized and sustainable material solutions that transform customer challenges into opportunities, bringing new products to life for a better world. Examples include:
• Barrier technologies that preserve the shelf-life and quality of food, beverages, medicine and other perishable goods through high-performance materials
- Light-weighting solutions that replace heavier traditional materials which can improve fuel efficiency in all modes of transportation
- Breakthrough technologies that minimize wastewater and improve the recyclability of materials and packaging across a spectrum of end uses
Avient employs approximately 8,400 associates and is certified ACC Responsible Care®, a founding member of the Alliance to End Plastic Waste and certified Great Place to Work®. For more information, visit www.avient.com.
At Avient, we strive for a culture of trust and engagement. Our associates are leading company initiatives such as Lead by Women, HYPE (Harnessing Young Professionals), Pride at Avient and Embrace to advance diversity in professional and personal development. We also provide our associates with robust development programs such as Avient Academy, Lean Six Sigma, and various leadership workshops to allow for career growth in a variety of ways. With workplace flexibility, health and wellness programs, casual dress days, and paid time off for community service, we are committed to building upon our positive momentum.
At Avient, we believe diversity of ideas and backgrounds gives us the creativity to be successful in a rapidly changing world. In support of this, we stress equality of opportunity for all qualified individuals in accordance with applicable laws. Decisions in hiring, promotion, development, compensation and advancement are based upon non-discriminatory factors such as, for example, qualifications, abilities, experience, and performance.
The position provides a single point of contact between the Supplier and Customer Service. This persons primary role is to assist with the critical day to day tactical scheduling and ordering necessary for all of Randburg’s needs for their respective suppliers. This positions specific responsibilities are to plan inventory levels per the specific supplier goals, ensuring optimal inventory deployment and manage inventory levels to meet service levels.
- Drives customer satisfaction and Avient profitability by balancing inventory levels and order fulfilment within established working capital guidelines.
- Enters, maintains and updates MRP forecasts for POD customers.
- Review MRP run output and create purchase orders.
- Purchase materials in the most cost effective manner to meet customer requirements.
- Consider order quantities, hub and spoke opportunities, logistics modes and other cost saving opportunities.
- Build truckload STO deliveries to stocking points where possible based on material demand.
- Review MRP data to identify inventory and delivery exceptions.
- Define plan to resolve issues short term and long term.
- Maintain MRP forecasts and item notes by establishing effective communications with POD Sellers and CSR’s.
- Answer material requests from POD CSR’s.
- Provide support in managing the supply chain to meet operating plans, balancing service needs and costs.
- Perform daily schedule maintenance based on new production/customer information.
- Interact with Suppliers CSR’s and POD Sellers/DM’s to resolve issues and build consensus.
- Maintain forecasted demand for stock-able products at specific warehouses using forecasting models in SAP.
- Analyse and maintain data to create information on safety stock levels and forecasting requirements.
- Work with Customer Service and Sales to resolve aged inventory issues.
- Participates in and contributes to site, department and individual goals.
- Participates on teams and projects as requested.
- Other projects/duties as assigned.
- Education and Experience
- Educated to Degree level but with a good standard of Maths and English
- Supply Chain Planning
- Ability to Multitask
- Stress Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Time/Priority Management
- Work as Part of a Team
- Previous experience of working with SAP is essential
- Ability to actively listen to customer and supplier issues, efficiently troubleshoot problems and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Inventory/Purchasing systems
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma
- Previous SAP experience essential
- Proficient in all Areas of Microsoft: Outlook, Excel, Word
Each position at Avient focuses on eight Core Competencies as a Leader of Self. Additionally, management positions focus on Leadership Competencies as a Leader of Others and/or a Leader of the Business. These competencies are designed to drive behavior that will ultimately help our associates excel at their current roles, while supporting individual and career development.
Avient Corporation is a drug free workplace. Avient is an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a policy of non-discrimination in providing equal employment to all qualified employees and candidates regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran’s status, or other legally protected classification in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law.