Aveng Careers Vacancies | Contract Administrator Career Opportunity at Aveng Careers Careers Web-page. Aveng Careers Thabazimbi, Limpopo Jobs . Find-out Thabazimbi, Limpopo Government Jobs for freshers. Thabazimbi Entry Level Jobs In Limpopo. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Thabazimbi, Limpopo. Get All Hiring Updates From www.aveng.co.za
Notification Out From Aveng Careers Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Aveng Careers, Can Apply For Jobs In Aveng Careers For The Position Of Contract Administrator. Read Out Full Job Description About This Aveng Careers Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Aveng Careers Vacancies | Contract Administrator Careers Opportunity In Thabazimbi, Limpopo
Aveng Careers Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Aveng Careers As A Contract Administrator, Now They Can Apply For Aveng Careers Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Aveng Careers Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 17985.00 per month. Aveng Careers Vacancies In Thabazimbi, Limpopo.
Briefed Details Of Aveng Careers Vacancies For Position Of Contract Administrator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Aveng Careers
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Aveng Careers Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 17985.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.aveng.co.za
Aveng Careers Vacancies In Limpopo, South Africa Full Job Description
Job Summary Statement
Moolmans offers services across the mining value chain, from shaft sinking, underground development, contract mining and open cut mining, to construction of mine infrastructure. The operating group’s experience spans a broad range of commodities and it has worked successfully in remote and challenging locations.
Managing project budgets and financial reporting systems. Implementing controls to effectively manage stock, equipment and all operational related costs to ensure the profitable execution of projects, in line with tender allowable. As the most senior HR person on site, the incumbent is responsible to coordinate, support and administer all Human Resource activities for the project site. Key to this role, is the engagement with and support to line management as well as employees providing guidance and direction in respect of all people management practices, processes, policies and procedures. Consistently models and upholds the Aveng Values. Union, Community, Client and Stakeholder engagement is also key to this role. Co-ordinate, support and administer the HR personnel administration function and render specific administrative support to internal and external customers, as well as the HR Controller. Ensure compiling and keep personnel files and records. Managing and maintaining time and attendance, the site personnel database and quality of data on Payroll/HRIS systems. Assist the HR Controller in all relevant day to day HR related tasks.
- Grade 12 Qualification, preferably with Mathematics and Accounting passed as subjects,
- Tertiary qualification in the following field will be advantageous:
- HR Management.
- Accounting and Finances.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in a Supervisory level financial role, preferably gained within the opencast mining industry.
- Must have excellent knowledge of stock control cost management.
- 5-7 Years related work experience in a HR management role
- Computer literate (MS Office) specifically Excel and MS Word
- High level of SAP competency (P.A. and Time modules, reporting) will be a strong advantage.
- Excellent project staffing (Recruitment) experience is compulsory; deadline driven.
- Excellent ER skills and knowledge of RSA Labour Legislation (BCEA, LRA, EE Act, etc.)
- Must have valid Driver’s license & own transport.
- Must have a clean criminal record
- Preferably residing in the Limpopo (Thabazimbi/Northam)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Management of day-to-day financial activities within the contract:
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting and collection procedures, and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, and other financial control functions.
- Evaluate data pertaining to costs in order to plan budgets.
- Develop and analyze information to assess the current and future financial status of the contract.
- Assign preparation responsibilities for the contract’s financial plans, financial forecasts and periodic updates including capital and component expenditure.
- Develop and implement cost reduction and tracking mechanisms on the contract.
- Responsible for the monitoring of cash flow and prediction of financial trends.
- Act as a cheque signatory (if applicable) for and authorize expenditure up to predetermined limits.
- Prepare and review detailed budgets for approval by Senior and Top management.
- Advise and administer the proper allocation of resources.
- Submit all financial reports in the format requested by Head Office timeously.
- Manage the control environment of stock and report on stock levels and control failures to the responsible parties.
- Drive the reduction of working capital investment.
- Drive the reduction in open order by ensuring timely receipting and issuing of items as well as monitoring long outstanding open orders on site.
- Assumes ownership of the complete employee lifecycle on site and coordinates all people management processes, procedures and practices on site.
- Ensures accurate, timely and proactive management of all time and attendance on site to ensure availability of personnel in line with staff schedules
- Coordinates all recruitment and selection activities on site, which includes vacancy management, ramp-ups and scale downs, of all site-based positions.
- Administers succession planning, performance management and talent development activities for the site timeously in line with the relevant approved procedures
- Conducts development planning, in line with the approved procedure, for all salaried positions incorporating performance and succession management data
- Processes, verifies, and maintains documentation relating to personnel activities such as advertising, recruitment and selection, training and development, grievances, performance evaluations, and personnel administration
- Responsible for the management of all industrial relations processes which includes effective and proactive strike management
- Maintains a logical record keeping and filing system
- Ensures employment equity compliance in accordance with the approved employment equity plan and all relevant legislation and statutory requirements
- Assists with client related queries and information pertaining to HR for the site, if and when required
- Prepares and submits monthly or ad hoc reports pertaining to human resources activities, trends and progress
- Measures and monitors key HR metrics and takes corrective action where required
- Meets regularly with various stakeholder forums
- Along with the Contracts Manager and site leadership team, interacts with the Client as and when required
- Represents Moolmans at Community and Future Forum meetings
- Drives the Moolmans Employee Value proposition strategy
- Implements targeted training interventions
- Ensure effective leadership training interventions are in place
- Overall accountability for site payroll (wages and Salaries)
- In conjunction with Moolmans Employee Relations function manage site ER matters, which includes CCMA representation
- Time and Attendance Administration.
- Maintain all relevant HRIS systems.
- Ensure data integrity and that payroll cut-off dates are met.
- Generating accurate electronic reports on wages costing, absenteeism, staff turnover, etc.
- Administering site HR functions such as, entry and exit medicals, staff engagement and terminations.
- Ensure that all employees have proper employee files and that all relevant file and HR systems information is kept confidential and up to date.
- Liaising with Head Office Payroll Department to ensure that all queries are addressed and timeously resolved
- Maintain and administer the site Org structure.
- Liaise closely with all site departments on vacancies and recruitment of employees as to:
- Generate and update recruitment reports,
- Attend interviews, ensure that all vacancies are timeously filled and recruitment executed in line with applicable policies and procedures.
- Record keeping and filing.
- Assisting the Site HR Controller with all relevant HR tasks, including but not limited to recruitment, employee relations, benefit administration, minute keeping during meetings, etc.
- Supervise HR Clerks.
- Assist in the implementation of change initiatives.
- Management of compliance regarding reporting, auditing and regulatory processes:
- Prepare operational and risk reports for management analysis.
- Prepare financial and other ad-hoc reports for EXCO.
- Ensure all financial reporting obligations are met within the communicated deadlines.
- Ensure that appropriate financial regulations and controls are in place and that all control deficiencies are reported immediately.
- Ensure that all information requested by internal and external auditors are supplied within the communicated deadlines.
Management of contract:
- Plan, direct, and coordinate risk and implement controls to lower to control risks and losses.
- Assist the Senior Contract Manager in the preparation of operational and risk reports for management analysis.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Comprehensive experience and high level of capability in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, specifically Advanced Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent knowledge: Sage accounting software
- Change Management
- Financial reporting, budgeting and stock control
- Good Computer Literacy (MS Office)
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Good knowledge of principles and procedures for employee recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labour relations and negotiation, and employee information systems
- Has an in-depth understanding of relevant labour legislation, policies and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time and Attendance management advance competence
- Highly proficient in SAP
- Meticulous, detailed, well-organized and able to work independently to meet deadlines
- Has a high level of integrity and able to work with confidential and sensitive information
- Remains up-to-date with Human Resource trends and industry wide developments
- Able to effectively deal with technical specialist as well as tactical thinking work environments
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially excel (previous electronic time and attendance system experience will also be an advantage)
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels within the organisation.
- Meticulous, detailed, well-organized and able to work independently to meet deadlines.
- Has a high level of energy, integrity and able to work with confidential and sensitive information.
- Keeps abreast and up to date with HR trends and industry wide development.
- Willing to work long hours and ability to work under pressure.
- Planning and Organising
- Critically evaluate and analyse information
- Coping with pressure and setbacks
- Self-starter with initiative
- Must be a mature self-motivated and well-disciplined person
- Must be a team player and work well with peers and supervisors
- Stress tolerance
- Live the Aveng Values