Automation Techniques Vacancies | Computer Systems Technician Career Opportunity at Automation Techniques Careers Web-page. Automation Techniques Durban, KwaZulu-Natal Jobs . Find-out Durban, KwaZulu-Natal Government Jobs for freshers. Durban Entry Level Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal. Get All Hiring Updates From www.automation.co.za
Notification Out From Automation Techniques Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Automation Techniques, Can Apply For Jobs In Automation Techniques For The Position Of Computer Systems Technician. Read Out Full Job Description About This Automation Techniques Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Automation Techniques Vacancies | Computer Systems Technician Careers Opportunity In Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Automation Techniques Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Automation Techniques As A Computer Systems Technician, Now They Can Apply For Automation Techniques Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Automation Techniques Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 137,867.00 Yearly. Automation Techniques Vacancies In Durban, KwaZulu-Natal.
Briefed Details Of Automation Techniques Vacancies For Position Of Computer Systems Technician
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Automation Techniques
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Automation Techniques Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 137,867.00 Yearly
Apply Through:- www.automation.co.za
Automation Techniques Vacancies In KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- Be able to install and commission equipment on site.
- Ability to work independently and be self- driven
- Service and maintenance of existing customer equipment.
- Manufacturing and wiring of electrical panels (Single and Three phase supply)
- Attend to breakdowns as we offer 24/7 support.
- Knowledge of fault finding and running of diagnostics on processing and automation software
- Knowledge of reading and applying electrical drawings.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements
- Maintain relationships with existing customers
- Sound oral & written communication skills (English preferable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentations and report writing.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to effectively collaborate with multiple disciplines both internally and externally.
Qualification & Experience
- Valid South African Code 8 drivers license.
- Own Vehicle will be a benefit – to be used for business use (Work KM reimbursements apply)
- Grade 12
- S4/National Diploma/Btech : Electrical/Electronic engineering
- Intermediate level in MS Office
Skills & Duties:
Work on :
- Electronic/Electrical Hardware
- Variable Frequency Inverters/Drives
- PLC and SCADA programming
- Computer Hardware and Software
- Networking device: Switches, Routers, Modems, Cabling, etc.
- Switchgear (e.g. Relays, Contactors,etc)