Auto Wheels Autobody Vacancies | Personal Assistant and PAYROLL Career Opportunity at Auto Wheels Autobody Careers Web-page. Auto Wheels Autobody Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From autowheelsautobody.co.za
Notification Out From Auto Wheels Autobody Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Auto Wheels Autobody, Can Apply For Jobs In Auto Wheels Autobody For The Position Of Personal Assistant and PAYROLL. Read Out Full Job Description About This Auto Wheels Autobody Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Auto Wheels Autobody Vacancies | Personal Assistant and PAYROLL Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Auto Wheels Autobody Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Auto Wheels Autobody As A Personal Assistant and PAYROLL, Now They Can Apply For Auto Wheels Autobody Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Auto Wheels Autobody Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 5500.00 – 9000.00 par month. Auto Wheels Autobody Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Auto Wheels Autobody Vacancies For Position Of Personal Assistant and PAYROLL
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Auto Wheels Autobody
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Auto Wheels Autobody Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 5500.00 – 9000.00 par month
Apply Through:- autowheelsautobody.co.za
Auto Wheels Autobody Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Full Job Description
We are looking for a personal assistant for a director. The director is in charge of two fast-paced businesses. We are looking for a professional, highly organised, and structured individual that can think on her toes. The candidate must be very diligent in all she does and must be able to act swifty & effectively on instruction.
Responsibilities / Duties / Requirements:
– reading, monitoring and responding to the manager’s email,
– answering calls and liaising with clients competently,
– preliminary drafting of correspondence on the manager’s behalf,
– delegating work in the manager’s absence,
– diary management
– planning and organising meetings,
– organising complex travel,
– taking action points and writing minutes,
– preparing papers for meetings,
– taking dictation,
– planning and organising events,
– improving office systems
– conducting research,
– preparing presentations,
– managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
– sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment,
– managing ad hoc projects
– Answering phone, taking messages.
- Computer literacy
- Verbal and written articulacy
- Professional discretion
- Well-developed time management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Highly Organised
- A good communicator
- Reliable & committed
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Event Planning
- Implementing Procedures
- Maintaining Schedules
- Office Management
- Project Management
- Taking Dictation
- Taking Messages
- Taking Notes
- Travel Arrangements
- Travel Planning
Payroll is a bonus and these applicants will be looked at first.
One of the most important requirements is IT literacy. At the very least, the candidate must have advanced-level skills in Word for Windows and Microsoft PowerPoint. And at least an intermediate-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
The applicant must be willing:
- To assist in other functions that will benefit the company or production thereof.
- To put in the extra effort/hours or go the extra mile in order to make sure all their duties are completed efficiently and accurately. We are not looking for a clock worker.
- To learn, receive correction, and grow as an employee and grow in the company.
More important requirements:
- Customer service and liaising is important and we require someone who has excellent customer service skills.
- Employee must have their own vehicle.
- Employee is required to dress smart, being well presentable at all times, be well-spoken, a team player, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Management is meticulous and has emphasised the importance of being accurate and diligent.
- 4 years experience in a PA position.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
The salary is gross and not negotiable. Qualifications such as accountant, marketing, etc are a bonus.
Working hours may vary but for estimation purposes 7am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R5,500.00 – R9,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Johannesburg, Gauteng: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Administrative office procedures, practices and equipment: 4 years (Preferred)
- Payroll software: 1 year (Preferred)