Amazon Vacancies | Author Central Specialist Career Opportunity at Amazon Careers Web-page. Amazon Cape Town, Western Cape Jobs . Find-out Cape Town, Western Cape Government Jobs for freshers. Cape Town Entry Level Jobs In Western Cape. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape. Get All Hiring Updates From amazon.jobs
Notification Out From Amazon Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Amazon, Can Apply For Jobs In Amazon For The Position Of Author Central Specialist. Read Out Full Job Description About This Amazon Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Amazon Vacancies | Author Central Specialist Careers Opportunity In Cape Town, Western Cape
Amazon Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Amazon As A Author Central Specialist, Now They Can Apply For Amazon Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Amazon Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 50162.00 per month. Amazon Vacancies In Cape Town, Western Cape.
Briefed Details Of Amazon Vacancies For Position Of Author Central Specialist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Amazon
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Amazon Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 50162.00 per month
Apply Through:- amazon.jobs
Amazon Vacancies In Western Cape, South Africa Full Job Description
- Moderate all customer reviews and respond to email queries
- Meets or exceeds quality and productivity goals assigned by management
- Demonstrates clear and polite written and oral communication
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor and portrays the company in a positive light
- Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency for reviews moderation and email response and service levels
- Follows company policies and processes in order to process customer requests appropriately
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Uses customer service tools in order to provide an accurate response and an exceptional customer experience
- Escalates customer issues appropriately and correctly. Demonstrates timely, accurate and professional customer service
- Proactively communicates system and process issues, and customer feedback trends to management
- Exceeds customer expectations by going above and beyond all other duties as assigned.
- Must be fluent in Portugeus and English (Speak, Read and Write)
- Completed NQF Level 4
- 1+ year of relevant customer service experience
- Internet navigation and troubleshooting Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Flexibility in work schedule -(Shifts will possibly start and end outside of normal business hours)
- South African Citizen / Permanent Resident / Holder of legal right to work in South Africa
Due to the temporary virtual nature of the position Amazon requires candidates to meet the Amazon internet requirements which is to have a dedicated 10MB Uncapped Fiber line (LTE lines are not eligible for this role). Candidates should also have a suitable work from home environment or dedicated work space at home.
- Some college degree preferred
- 1+ year of relevant phone or email customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task with phone and computer skills
- Experience working in a customer service or call center preferred
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member
“Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief. We are required by law to verify your ability to work lawfully in South Africa. Amazon requires that you submit a copy of either your identity document or your passport and any applicable work permit if you are a foreign national, along with an updated curriculum vitae. Amazon is strongly committed to diversity within its community and Employment Equity within the workplace, and the further diversification of ideas. In this regard, the relevant laws and principles associated with Employment Equity will be considered when appointing potential candidates.”