Alfa Laval Vacancies | Channel Manager Career Opportunity at Alfa Laval Careers Web-page. Alfa Laval Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.alfalaval.co.za
Notification Out From Alfa Laval Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Alfa Laval, Can Apply For Jobs In Alfa Laval For The Position Of Channel Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Alfa Laval Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Alfa Laval Vacancies | Channel Manager Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Alfa Laval Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Alfa Laval As A Channel Manager, Now They Can Apply For Alfa Laval Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Alfa Laval Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 40128.00 per month. Alfa Laval Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Alfa Laval Vacancies For Position Of Channel Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Alfa Laval
Vacant Position :- Channel Manager
Jobs Type :- Alfa Laval Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 40128.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.alfalaval.co.za
Alfa Laval Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Alfa Laval has a strong ambition to become world-class in terms of service, quality and delivering superior customer experience. We offer a challenging, exciting, and rewarding position in a highly dynamic and interesting organization.Alfa Laval is looking for a Chanel Manager, to drive the business growth in South and East Africa, in Food & Water industries. This is a challenging and interesting opportunity to grow in one of the most interesting and demanding markets.The Chanel Manager is responsible for managing and developing sales of Alfa Laval products and services by developing Business Channels (including wholesalers, distributors, integrators, system builders & service partners).Who you are?You are an excellent salesperson, who has experience working with channels (including wholesalers, distributors, integrators, system builders & service partners).You are solution-driven and result-oriented person.You are resourceful and willing to go the extra mile to make things happen.About the jobThe role is responsible for directing channel sales activities, in Southern & Eastern Africa and ensuring the company’s sales grow year on year, in accordance with the assigned targets and local sales company/divisional strategy and targets.Key Responsibilities and TasksReporting to the Sales Manager, Southern Africa; the key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver agreed sales volume targets, through channels (including wholesalers, distributors, integrators, system builders & service partners);
- Analyze and review the platform of business partners and the market to understand performance and potential white spots;
- Plan & execute “Pull” activities towards targeted end users;
- Lead activities, to attract new potential business partners;
- Secure the qualification process for new partners is in place;
- Present the new potential business partner candidates for management alignment & approval
- Induction of new business partners
- Ensuring business plan and review activities are in place
- Identify key factors to grow the sales at each partners and to motivate the partners to prioritize Alfa Laval product sales.
- Be active in the market and focus on making visits (physically or virtually) and secure training certification for partners and make sure they have the right and relevant tools to achieve sales targets.
- Continuous support of channels in daily activities
- Supporting channels with marketing & communication activities, like webinars, seminars, social media campaigns
- Supporting product launch activities through channels
- Use the CRM tool and other tools in a consistent and qualitative way, to support the sales process and take decisions
- Responsible to ensure business principles and governance are adhered to within area of responsibility
- Update, modify or terminate business partners agreements
Who are you
- A self-starter and motivated individual with minimum 3-5 years of experience in Channel Management.
- A combination of right technical and business acumen.
- Food & beverage application experience and/or engineering background is an advantage.
- Ability to work in Matrix organization and having dialogues with multiple product and technology stakeholders should come easy to you.
- Although the job is to be based in Johannesburg, travel is required around the region to visit customers for 60-90 days a year.
- You are comfortable using Technology and MS office software as a tool for communication.
The position is based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Why should you apply?
- An exciting place to build your career with our Sales Function having opportunity to expand your global network, inside and outside of Alfa Laval, with different nationalities.
- Excellent learning opportunity to work with our global leaders.
- We offer you an interesting and challenging position in an international, open, and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value for our customers.