Alexander Forbes Vacancies | Administrator Career Opportunity at Alexander Forbes Careers Web-page. Alexander Forbes Sandton, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Sandton, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Sandton Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Sandton, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.alexanderforbes.co.za
Notification Out From Alexander Forbes Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Alexander Forbes, Can Apply For Jobs In Alexander Forbes For The Position Of Administrator. Read Out Full Job Description About This Alexander Forbes Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Alexander Forbes Vacancies | Administrator Careers Opportunity In Sandton, Gauteng
Alexander Forbes Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Alexander Forbes As A Administrator, Now They Can Apply For Alexander Forbes Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Alexander Forbes Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 118,184 per year. Alexander Forbes Vacancies In Sandton, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Alexander Forbes Vacancies For Position Of Administrator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Alexander Forbes
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Alexander Forbes Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 118,184 per year
Apply Through:- www.alexanderforbes.co.za
Alexander Forbes Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
Qualification and experience:-
- Grade 12
- Successfully passed the AF tests
- Industry related work experience preferable
- Monthly contribution reconciliations for Pension and Provident Funds
- Maintenance of Member Data
- Necessary reporting in terms of Section 13(a)
- Processing of various types of claims (inclusive of bulk transfers where applicable) for Pension and Provident Funds
- Direct/guaranteed housing loans where applicable
- Preparing of monthly reporting for client meetings.
- The completion of Administration Reports (where applicable)
- The completion of member Statements (where applicable)
- Complete recognition of transfer documents and allocation once received (where applicable)
- To identify any changes on the fund and preparing of the documents for checking (rates, fees or expenses)
- Prepare information for the financial year end of your funds (where applicable)
- To check and act upon all risk reports ( where applicable)
- Clear Emails and queries on a daily basis
Embracing & implementing TCF
- Acquired skills and Knowledge – Individual’s knowledge is up to date on industry trends/changes as well as AFAS products and service offerings. Measured by Branch tests set by Management and by the AFFS training department
- TCF – Living the AF values & making positive contributions to the Team/Branch by embracing and implementing TCF. Effectively managing client’s expectations and alleviate risks while embodying the SERVE principal.
- Timeous & Accurate client and member communication in line with company and branch procedures and controls.
- Effective and efficient service delivery including Internal clients such as ALM Team, Consultants, etc.
- Quality and accuracy of work delivered both verbally and written, meets both internal and external customer expectations and is complete without errors
- Compliant in terms of AFFS complaints management procedure.
Output, success & engagement
- Team contribution – Assists in times of absenteeism/pressure to ensure work delivery.
- Managing self – Management of processes and responsibilities. Ability to work independently.
- Timeous & accurate actioning of adhoc tasks assigned by Management
- Taking on additional responsibilities & making a positive contribution to the team/Branch by way of internal procedures & processes