Air Liquide Vacancies | Manager Total Rewards Career Opportunity at Air Liquide Careers Web-page. Air Liquide Johannesburg, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Johannesburg Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.airliquide.com
Notification Out From Air Liquide Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Air Liquide, Can Apply For Jobs In Air Liquide For The Position Of Manager Total Rewards. Read Out Full Job Description About This Air Liquide Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Air Liquide Vacancies | Manager Total Rewards Careers Opportunity In Johannesburg, Gauteng
Air Liquide Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Air Liquide As A Manager Total Rewards, Now They Can Apply For Air Liquide Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Air Liquide Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 19536.00 per month. Air Liquide Vacancies In Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of Air Liquide Vacancies For Position Of Manager Total Rewards
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Air Liquide
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- Air Liquide Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 19536.00 per month
Apply Through:- www.airliquide.com
Air Liquide Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 employees and serves more than 3.8 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902.Air Liquide’s ambition is to be a leader in its industry, deliver long term performance and contribute to sustainability – with a strong commitment to climate change and energy transition at the heart of its strategy.
Entity and activity description
The Manager – Total Rewards, is responsible for managing across Africa, all compensation programs, including the reporting and analysis of HR related data/metrics. This role provides expertise and advice to all levels of the organization on the interpretation and development of compensation policies, programs and systems.
- Analyse compensation practices and policies in all entities and make recommendations to create a compensation structure that is fair, manageable which meets business and market needs while ensuring alignment, when appropriate, in our emerging markets.
- Develops, recommends and drives implementation of best practices regarding compensation programs including competitive salary structures, bonus programs, sales incentive plans, various allowances, perks and compensation procedures/policies/ regulations.
- Ensures fair and equitable application of the entity’s compensation policy.
- In collaboration with the AMEI Business Service Center, drives the administration of annual compensation programs including salary reviews, incentive plans, and share purchase program. This includes strategic communication to all employees to promote transparency and engagement.
- Is responsible for the annual payroll budget planning process. Liaises with finance and management to ensure accuracy of payroll budget data. Assists with finance department inquiries and reporting.
- Manages expatriate process for all Africa entities according to Group and Hub policies. Liaises with the central Group Mobility team to ensure smooth transition for expats as well as a seamless administrative process.
- Participate in market salary surveys and analyses of current market trends to ensure compensation structure alignment. Conducts analysis and makes recommendations to ensure an internally equitable and externally competitive compensation structure.
- Drives job evaluations process and liaises with management to ensure proper interpretation of compensable factors. Ensures job structure and Hay grades are maintained and applied consistently across all entities.
- Drives implementation of Common Care objectives and targets across entities.
- Supports on a day-to-day basis the HRBPs on compensation related queries.
- Leads data collection, Job Catalog creation and testing during the implementation of the HRIS.
- Supports special projects in Total Rewards as required.
- Opportunity to engage with a wide community and influence and partner with senior stakeholders in the Hub.
University Degree (focus on Human Resources) and Certification as Global Remuneration Professional or Chartered Reward Specialist.
- 10 yrs experience within Total Rewards / Compensation & Benefits
- Experience with Expatriate Compensation and Taxation
- Experience with Market salary surveys and analysis of current market trends
- Job evaluation methodology
- Total Rewards & Benefits experience in Southern Africa, Morocco, Tunisia and Central & Western African countries
- Understanding of Core Concepts of Total Rewards
- Ability to manage and analyze data
- Quality Orientation – Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how detailed; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks.
- Self Initiator and Leadership qualities – Taking prompt action to accomplish work goals; taking action to achieve results beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Excellent Presentation and Writing skills – Working cooperatively with others to help a team or work group achieve its goals
- Ability to work in a VUCA environment- Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g., people, processes, structure, or culture); adjusting effectively to change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
- Commercial acumen and business understanding – including business value drivers and policy needs.
- Effective change and engage capabilities to ensure acceptance and consistent application of new policies
Air Liquide embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to the achievement and maintenance of equal representation (gender, race and people living with disability) in its workforce profile. Skills development remains our key driver in upskilling the workforce. Appointments will be made based on performance and in line with the company’s employment equity plan and skills development objectives
Job Reference: AE00167