AGSA Vacancies | Opportunity for Senior Manager Career Opportunity at AGSA Careers Web-page. AGSA Pretoria, Gauteng Jobs . Find-out Pretoria, Gauteng Government Jobs for freshers. Pretoria Entry Level Jobs In Gauteng. Get latest job Opportunity in South African Government. South African Government Jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng. Get All Hiring Updates From www.agsa.co.za
Notification Out From AGSA Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In AGSA, Can Apply For Jobs In AGSA For The Position Of Opportunity for Senior Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This AGSA Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
AGSA Vacancies | Opportunity for Senior Manager Careers Opportunity In Pretoria, Gauteng
AGSA Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With AGSA As A Opportunity for Senior Manager, Now They Can Apply For AGSA Vacancies. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On AGSA Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around R 728208.00 Yearly. AGSA Vacancies In Pretoria, Gauteng.
Briefed Details Of AGSA Vacancies For Position Of Opportunity for Senior Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- AGSA
Vacant Position :- No Vacancies Available At A Time
Jobs Type :- AGSA Vacancies South Africa
Salary :- R 728208.00 Yearly
AGSA Vacancies In Gauteng, South Africa Full Job Description
Dear Candidates Please Visit Official Website Or Notification PDF For Educational Qualification And Experience Details.
- Provide strategic input in developing the BU strategic plan and contribute during the review of the BU strategy.
- Ensure that the centre objectives are aligned and contribute to the achievement of the strategic objectives of the BU.
- Implement the BU strategic plan.
- Champion the financial viability goal including the monthly analysis of the BU financial results and contribute to the achievement of the other Balance Score Card goals.
- Demonstrates an understanding of all aspects of the auditee’s business environment including risks that may potentially affect the audit process. Initiate/participate in thought leadership initiatives to learn or share knowledge with others.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how the economy functions and continuously conduct environmental scanning to identify events that could impact the auditee environment, with specific emphasis on the finance portfolio and the fiscus.
- Communication with those charged with governance on a regular basis.
- Correspondence with auditees providing advice, setting up meetings.
- Correspondence and meetings with managers and assistant managers regarding the direction and progress on the audits.
- Advice to managers and Assistant Managers on audit related matters.
- Ensuring that all risks are addressed for the specific audit engagements:
- Appointment of specialist staff and contract in and out to ensure that risks are properly addressed.
- Visits to audit teams, which may include reviewing of work, finalising audit concluding working papers, preparing the audit report, meetings with the team and auditee.
- Motivation talks and training on auditing matters with the team, so as to prepare them for career development and adequate succession planning within the business unit.
- Meetings with contracted out partners.
- Perform project management on all projects in centre to ensure that time deadlines are met.
- Perform functions as required by an engagement partner as spelled out in the statements of SAICA and the Auditor-General policies.
- Prepare and take responsibility for the presentations at SCOPA and other Parliamentary committees.
- Report back to the audit steering committees and audit committees on the planning – execution and reporting of the audits.
- Communication with Sec 4(3) auditees.
- Build strategic and value adding partnerships with key stakeholders in the finance portfolio and auditees to ensure support during the audit process.
- Interact with both external and internal stakeholders (such as Performance Audit, ISA, Investigations etc.) to ensure that relevant resources are assigned to the audit.
- Liaise with key stakeholders at auditees in the planning and execution of the audit, discuss findings, emerging risks and actions in order to proactively manage these.
- Prepare and present audit reports at SCOPA and other relevant oversight committees.
- Implement initiatives for creation of talent pipeline and succession planning.
- Implement the activities outlined on the BU People Plan to address people management issues.
- Manage the staff performance evaluation system for the centre; this involves the compiling of IPC and the evaluation of IPC’s.
- Responsible for managing the centre resources (Staff – CWC and expenses) through meetings and giving direction and supervision to achieve a timely high quality product and to develop the staff to the correct levels and improve on client relations within the overall business processes captured in the BSC.
Financial Management and Internal Controls:
- Responsible for compiling the centre budget.
- Manage the centre budget to ensure adherence to the required financial performance standards for the BU and organisation.
- Monitor centre recoverability and GP margins and take corrective actions (if any).
- Manage resource to achieve budget income.
- Responsible for approval of invoices, S & T, follow up with debtors etc.
- Ensure compliance with the internal controls in AGSA.
- Ensure compliance with SCM in AGSA.
- Responsible for co-ordination and oversight over BU budget process including monthly finance reporting.
- Perform and/or manage other projects, tasks and assignments not stipulated on the Job description as and when required.
Qualification & Experience
CA(SA) / RGA / ACCA.
Knowledge of the PFMA and MFMA.
Accounting and Auditing legislation and standards or principles.
Specific knowledge of IFRS/GRAP and Treasury Regulations.
Knowledge and implementation of CAATs.
Knowledge and experience of SAICA training regulations.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience.
(2 years should be as an Assistant Audit Manager / Audit Supervisor).
(3 years should be as an Audit Manager / Technical Manager).
PFMA and MFMA with banking or other financial sector related experience would be an advantage.
Experience in reporting (General report, interim reports, quarterly and annual reports).
Experience in ensuring high quality of audits conducted in an efficient manner (i.e. action plans, technical consultations and peer/pre-Issuance reviews, quality reviews).
Experience in impactful stakeholder engagements (internal and external).
Experience in financial management processes including budgetary process.
Experience in keeping teams motivated throughout the year to ensure full portfolio project timelines are met.
Experience in working closely with executives within the organisation and keeping all internal stakeholders informed.